Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WTF?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hanz_ posted on Sep 30 2005 at 01:34 PM said:
Nova posted on Sep 30 2005 at 01:26 PM said:
This thread is as gay as BBz. Can we close it now?

I think Nova wants to join in the fun lubidog

If you make a Nova_, i swear...

Last edited by a moderator:
Nova posted on Sep 30 2005 at 01:55 PM said:
Hanz_ posted on Sep 30 2005 at 01:34 PM said:
Nova posted on Sep 30 2005 at 01:26 PM said:
This thread is as gay as BBz. Can we close it now?

I think Nova wants to join in the fun lubidog

If you make a Nova_, i swear...

Thats a great idea, Did you hear that lubi??

OMG! I really do love the co*k don't I?!?!?! B)

I got my entire head up my arse just there! :blink:

Thats what regular practise does for you! :D

Do you know what really makes me feel like a big man though?

Its that even though i keep on making up new names which you all know are false, I keep on remembering to vote on the poll to make sure that eventually you will have to believe that I splinterz eh I mean I Bargainbassments/bargainbassmentz/hanz_/lubidog_/a**whole am not bargainbassment!

bargainbazzments posted on Sep 30 2005 at 02:13 PM said:
OMG! I really do love the co*k don't I?!?!?! B)

I got my entire head up my arse just there! :blink:

Thats what regular practise does for you! :D

Do you know what really makes me feel like a big man though?

Its that even though i keep on making up new names which you all know are false, I keep on remembering to vote on the poll to make sure that eventually you will have to believe that I splinterz eh I mean I Bargainbassments/bargainbassmentz/hanz_/lubidog_/a**whole am not bargainbassment!

Your a fake but I love you

WTF is this all about?
I haven't even insulted BB once, all I have done is laugh occasionally when somebody mentions he is lying.

/devils advocate

you do have that poll in your sig...

/devils advocate

anyway, anyone who is narcissistic enough to create a thread soley about themself deserves a big, fat BAN.

guess what, no-one actually cares whether you are BB or just another troll/retard. Please, piss off to one of the psp sites. You'd probably be quite popular.

Hanz™ posted on Sep 30 2005 at 03:07 PM said:
WTF is this all about?
I haven't even insulted BB once, all I have done is laugh occasionally when somebody mentions he is lying.

I have a split persinality wowsa's!, I think BB is pretending to be me but its me pretending to be me & I know its me as its me typing see! its me hanz, I am hanz, hanz is me, no hes not or is he, I think im me so I must be me, Its all about me me me me me, How odd?

Hanz_ posted on Sep 30 2005 at 03:45 PM said:
Hanz™ posted on Sep 30 2005 at 03:07 PM said:
WTF is this all about?

I have a split persinality wowsa's!, I think BB is pretending to be me but its me pretending to be me & I know its me as its me typing see! its me hanz, I am hanz, hanz is me, no hes not or is he, I think im me so I must be me, Its all about me me me me me, How odd?

You are one fucked up little guy

splinterz posted on Sep 29 2005 at 07:49 PM said:
Its obvious that mods can check IP addresses - If you feel that you think im someone im not then thats your choice because I know im not bassments - I have no interest in the person other than when I was involved the other day & that was when I was trying to help - If you are correct with the IP addresses then im shocked as I have always used Argoros Anoym Pro or what ever its called which keeps your IP hidden when you surf so cannot not know how you think I have the same IP as its diferent every 5 seconds
The program will only work if the computer is directly connected to the net. You are behind a router.

NOTE: Bargainbazzments IP is now TOTALLY different, so he REALLY may have scammed splinterz also!

Looks like splinterz may NOT be bargainbazzments.

LOL Poor Guy.

Hey Splinterz, if you really arent BBz, i'm very sorry for disbelieving you.

EvilDragon posted on Sep 30 2005 at 07:57 PM said:
NOTE: Bargainbazzments IP is now TOTALLY different, so he REALLY may have scammed splinterz also!

Thank you for looking into it - I knew you'd find out im not bassments in the end - No offence taken at all

Er, you may not be baZZments, but nobody here ever thought you were.

But you ARE BaSSments, the evil scamming bastard!

(This is getting silly, just ban the lot of them!)

splinterz posted on Sep 30 2005 at 09:38 PM said:
EvilDragon posted on Sep 30 2005 at 07:57 PM said:

Thank you for looking into it - I knew you'd find out im not bassments in the end - No offence taken at all

:rolleyes:

lubidog posted on Sep 30 2005 at 08:48 PM said:
Er, you may not be baZZments, but nobody here ever thought you were.

But you ARE BaSSments, the evil scamming bastard!

(This is getting silly, just ban the lot of them!)

I think maybe you should look into your facts before pointing your finger - I am not bassments nor have I ever said differently

who. actually. cares.

If you are, you're a dick. If you're not, well, you're still a dick. Just for creating this thread

LOCK

please....?

I'll point my finger whenever I wish, thanks very much BB! As a 'Law' student, you should know that the act of 1578 DonaldsonvMerrymouth clearly states, that to try to restrict the finger pointing abilities of somebody with an idle threat, can lead to the accuser being carried of to the duck pond. Where he will have a sharp stick stook up his rear end by the local village idiot (you!). Either way, you're buggered.

Now, where is Matt's refund????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back