Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WTF?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

splinterz

Still Fresh
Can we please set this matter straight if possible as I don't like people calling me people who i'm not - Please have a vote on this if possible - Im not quite sure what I have done to upset you - I was trying to help

Just a word of caution guys, don't get this joker mixed up with Splinter, who seems like a pretty alright guy.

I nearly fell off my chair when I thought he was coding in Fenix.

Goity posted on Sep 29 2005 at 03:58 PM said:
Alrighty, If you're not him answer this:
Why did you join this board?

Like you I enjoy reading topics & posting topics too - I see no problem with me doing this?

Last edited by a moderator:
davey g posted on Sep 29 2005 at 06:27 PM said:
Why did you join THIS forum?

I explained the reasons above - Like you I enjoy reading the topics & helping if I can or at least take an interest

Mark posted on Sep 29 2005 at 04:24 PM said:
Just a word of caution guys, don't get this joker mixed up with Splinter, who seems like a pretty alright guy.

crap...

LOL, I wonder who the ONE vote was from, who believes him???

davey g posted on Sep 29 2005 at 07:46 PM said:
Urgh, you're just as stupid as Bargain Bassment.

Why am I? What have I actually done wrong?

Although some things he says make him look like he could be bargainbassments i think that he probably isn't...... He doesn't sound stupid enough and he doesn't get nearly as angry when people accuse him of things.

To help you decide:

In the post about Matt's computer, BargainBassmentz, Adammarsh AND splinterz had the same IP - all from AOL (yes, splinterz, we mods are powerful enough to find out where you're living!)

As AOL gives out a different IP which each login but they ALL had the same IP while posting at approximately the same time... well, you all know what that means.

Now, BargainSplinterzMarsh, if you continue spamming around here, we're gonna ban all your accounts at once, mmkay?

EvilDragon posted on Sep 29 2005 at 06:59 PM said:
To help you decide:

In the post about Matt's computer, BargainBassmentz, Adammarsh AND splinterz had the same IP - all from AOL (yes, splinterz, we mods are powerful enough to find out where you're living!)

As AOL gives out a different IP which each login but they ALL had the same IP while posting at approximately the same time... well, you all know what that means.

Now, BargainSplinterzMarsh, if you continue spamming around here, we're gonna ban all your accounts at once, mmkay?
well ED, if your telling the truth (which i get the feeling you are), this is a bit of a shock to me....i coulda sworn splinterz wasnt BB. hmmm

@ Splinterz: DaveyG wanted to know why you joined THESE forums in particularly. We ARE on GP32 forums ;) . Also explain why you had the same IP as BB :ph34r:

finally, if you really are BB, you shouda known mods can track IPs. use a different computer dude. come on.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Sep 29 2005 at 11:40 PM said:
EvilDragon posted on Sep 29 2005 at 06:59 PM said:
To help you decide:

well ED, if your telling the truth (which i get the feeling you are), this is a bit of a shock to me....i coulda sworn splinterz wasnt BB. hmmm

@ Splinterz: DaveyG wanted to know why you joined THESE forums in particularly. We ARE on GP32 forums ;) . Also explain why you had the same IP as BB :ph34r:

finally, if you really are BB, you shouda known mods can track IPs. use a different computer dude. come on.

Its obvious that mods can check IP addresses - If you feel that you think im someone im not then thats your choice because I know im not bassments - I have no interest in the person other than when I was involved the other day & that was when I was trying to help - If you are correct with the IP addresses then im shocked as I have always used Argoros Anoym Pro or what ever its called which keeps your IP hidden when you surf so cannot not know how you think I have the same IP as its diferent every 5 seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back