White Panda?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate white gadgetry, Pandora isn't a fashion accessory imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
'clippa' said:
The other one, like the N word, but for gay folk. Well, not really, but you know what a mean, you can really spit the f and hit with a hard gg. I'm starting to think I dreamt it all now :blink:
What's wrong with that word? We use it all the time for cigarettes over here.

Anyway, anybody named homophobe is obviously gay himself, if he's really that insecure. I've got a great quote from my physics professor a few years back. I had just called somebody a "faggot". He goes.

Jack. Don't use the faggot word!

'Butterman' said:
'clippa' said:
The other one, like the N word, but for gay folk. Well, not really, but you know what a mean, you can really spit the f and hit with a hard gg. I'm starting to think I dreamt it all now :blink:

Anyway, anybody named homophobe is obviously gay himself, if he's really that insecure. I've got a great quote from my physics professor a few years back. I had just called somebody a "faggot". He goes.

Jack. Don't use the faggot word!

Heh, my Physics teacher called me a closet gay for calling some one gay. Well, not a closet gay, but close enough.

T_T

'Butterman' said:

It's essentially a different word in the US than in the UK. It would be extremely rare, to say the least, for somebody in the US to be using the word fag to mean a smoke.

It probably is better to think of them as homonyms than as different uses of the same word.

That being said, there isn't anything inherently wrong with using the word fag in the cigarette context, it's just not necessarily obvious to people from a different regional context and the confusion can cause headaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back