White Panda?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr devil45

Still Fresh
will we ever have our own white pandas?i really want a white one, because black looks so dull... :pandora2: :pandora2: :pandora2: :pandora2: :pandora2: :pandora2: :pandora2: :pandora2: :pandora2: :pandora2: :pandora2: :pandora2: :pandora2:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't mind them being black

i just prefer white to black...i has ordered anyways,but want to know if there will ever be a chance.

I don't know about white pandoras.
Like, I literally don't know.

It could be a simple matter of changing out the plastic sauce they inject, or it could be a matter of rebuilding everything for some reason.

They're doing them in batches of 400, I'll bet if you get 399 other people to ask for one, they can tell the factory to use white plastic on the last batch.

And you can have the special edition "last of the first batch, only 400 made so far" WHITE Pandoras.

Or you could get a can of spray paint for like 5 USD and save yourself the effort.

I kinda like silver, like my old DS and my Inspiron. But I'll settle for any shade of grey I can get, really.

I thought pandas were white with black spots? Or is it black with white spots?

I bet a lever of white piano lacquer would look awesome on the pandora and you can do it all by yourself. There are a lot of moders around here, I bet you will find a good tutorial for deassembling, spraying and reassembling the pandora after a while of it's existence, so if you really really want it white...

How come the CNC'ed case is white? Hmmm, I must admit it would look quite shmick next to my white macbook and white ipod and white A320. Not to say a black Pandora would feel lonely, as I have a preordered black DSi and black JXD301 and GP2x F-100. :lol:

The man likes his gadgets, sheesh. :lol: The white is just the material they use I guess, I imagine the plastic they can mill and the plastic they can injection-mould would be different animals.

The iControlpad followed the same process, black FDM and white CNC:

CODE
http://www.icontrolpad.com/

Simple solution, take it apart, spray it white, put it back together.

It's a modder/hackers console we will probably see Pandoras of different colours around within a month of release.

white is horrible for handheld gadgets. after a few months you can see the grime from your hands in the joins of the case.

'Butterman' said:
Simple solution, take it apart, spray it white, put it back together.

It's a modder/hackers console we will probably see Pandoras of different colours around within a month of release.
About that. I'd like to know which kind of plastic will be used for the case, and which kind of paint would be a good fit for it. Does anybody knows?

'conso' said:
I bet a lever of white piano lacquer would look awesome on the pandora and you can do it all by yourself. There are a lot of moders around here, I bet you will find a good tutorial for deassembling, spraying and reassembling the pandora after a while of it's existence, so if you really really want it white...
Only problem is that you don`t want to make the holes for the keyboard any smaller, even slightly. There was already an issue with the keymap and the holes that had to be addressed.

I'd prefer white, too. But I'll take a glow-in-the-dark green one too, if that comes out faster.

pssh. Black, white, green. You all suck; I've had my invisible coloured Pandora for weeks.

'WizardStan' said:
pssh. Black, white, green. You all suck; I've had my invisible coloured Pandora for weeks.
Pics or it didn't happen :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back