While Waiting... What Would You Like To See?

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Well, while we're trying to speed up production, it will sure take some time until all of you will get their units.

Therefore, to show you what you're waiting for, I want to do more videos :)

Are there any specific games you want to see? Emulated or not?
Special functions like more webbrowsing, PANU connection with a mobile phone, XFCE4, etc.?

Just let me now - I'll try to cover it all, if possible :)

I'm sure many pandorians are still interested in seeing some new videos showing the line-in and video-out in action. Very few people have a cable to try it with, so I wouldn't mind seeing how and how well it works.

Mofokubik said:
I'm sure many pandorians are still interested in seeing some new videos showing the line-in and video-out in action. Very few people have a cable to try it with, so I wouldn't mind seeing how and how well it works.

Haven't tried Line In myself yet (so don't know how complicated it is to setup softwarewise), but I can do video out :)

Last edited:
Mofokubik said:

wermy said:
I'd love to see some videos of Descent Rebirth 1/2 running! :)

I'd like these combined please. Descent Rebirth 1/2 on the tv-out :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Tripmonkey_uk said:
I'd like these combined please. Descent Rebirth 1/2 on the tv-out :D
I can one up that: Descent running on TV-out while a video (or audacity playing audio, or even just a web browser, ANYTHING) is running on the main screen. :D

I would like a video of this running on the Pandora.

http://pandorapress.net/2010/06/29/minitube-a-standalone-youtube-player/

Video of my Pandora being built and shipped to me would be nice :ph34r:

Dreaming a side. A video of an actual Pandora being built would be quite cool, maybe a sped up stop motion style video.

Personally I'd like to see more original games, folk posting videos basically saying "Yeah, I'm pushing the hardware to it's limits and as you can see it's paying off!"

Using german Umlauts and special characters onto the Pandora or so would be interesting... :D
Customizing GUI and all that "user-improve Pandora Software" stuff I've read complicated how-to's here and there but never seen it in motion.
Browser and Media Player comparing, we already have alot of this stuff but which is the best one?

Stuff like this I would like to see (maybe only me :lol: ).

EDIT: did we have seen "Payback" onto the Pandora yet with GINGE? I'm not sure. Oh, and if possible, activate visible FPS/MHz Display onto the Games/Emus running onto Videos. It's hard to see if a game really runs smooth in Videos and on which MHz it runs smooth.

Pickle said:
I can handle the D1x/D2x and i have the break out board that should work for tv out.
Hmm i wonder how it would look on my 32 LCD tv :)
Cool. .) Is it complicated to make run the game onto the Pandora? Installing missing game and music files and Stuff like this, maybe it's also worth a Video? ^^"

I would really like to see TV-Out mixed with multiplayer through the USB hub. Basically, it would be cool to see the Pandora used as a really small home console. Maybe playing NBA Jam or something.

COULD WE SEE SOME HIGHER END MAME EMULATION EVEN IF ITS SLOW OR NOT PERFECT IE 68ECO20 SH2 IE KANEKO SUPER NOVA HARDWARE OR PSIKYO SH2 GAMES LIKE DARIUS GAIDEN RAYFORCE CYVERN SALAMANDER 2 STRIKERS 1945 JUST TO GIVE A BENCHMARK ON PANDORAS MAME CAPABILITIES CHEERS GUYS KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK HOPEFULLY ILL HAVE FUNDING THIS MONTH TOO FINALY
BUY A PANDORA :rolleyes:

Please can you not write entirely in capital letters? It's considered in most internet communities to be the equivalent of shouting, and some find it a little bit difficult to read. ;)

Gerix said:
I would really like to see TV-Out mixed with multiplayer through the USB hub. Basically, it would be cool to see the Pandora used as a really small home console. Maybe playing NBA Jam or something.
I would like to second this, after a fashion. :p It would be kind of neat to see external controllers hooked up via USB, whilst the Pandora is connected to a television, if this is possible.

fusion_power said:
Pickle said:
I can handle the D1x/D2x and i have the break out board that should work for tv out.
Hmm i wonder how it would look on my 32 LCD tv :)
Cool. .) Is it complicated to make run the game onto the Pandora? Installing missing game and music files and Stuff like this, maybe it's also worth a Video? ^^"

Why would be complicated? Ive released the Pnd's, you copy the game data to the appdata folder and your done.

Back