Which Goity Should Go Emo

Which Goity Should Go Emo In Goits Of Rage 2?

• Bob Mcbatey

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rod

• Tewy

• Shaun

• Wtf is Goits Of Rage?

• Total voters

*points at Goity and recites*

Stab my heart with a silver spoon
And watch my crimson blood
flow like a river
which drowns me in my own fate.

Leave me in your throne of bones
I will die amongst my only friends;
for all I have is the putrid remains
of your mutilated love and spirit.

Gushing down the drain
all my emotions turned to salt
you rub it in my bittersweet wounds
and cleanse the earth of my tortured soul

A little info: Bob Mcbatey is going to go on a search to cure the emo of their emodom, as she secretly loves them.

Vimacs posted on Dec 19 2005 at 07:55 PM said:
could you post some pics of all of them? :)
superbonusfatgoth.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex. posted on Dec 21 2005 at 05:22 PM said:
superbonusfatgoth.jpg

[Mental note to self... do not view gp32x forum b4 going to bed]

That is truely hideous....

is it male or female.....

...... or beast!???

skysnapper posted on Dec 21 2005 at 07:23 PM said:
Alex. posted on Dec 21 2005 at 05:22 PM said:
superbonusfatgoth.jpg

[Mental note to self... do not view gp32x forum b4 going to bed]

That is truely hideous....

is it male or female.....

...... or beast!???
pshh. It's all three silly :rolleyes:

Are we going to be able to actually play as these people (or things)? Should be an interesting experience

I have been hearing allot about emo and still dont know what the fuck its all about. From what I hear its people who are sensitive, and wear colorfull tight clothes with studded belts. So wouldnt you say most rockers are "emo" then like Green Day. Those dudes wear colorfull tight clothes, and fuck even make up, but lets get oldschool for a second.

Wouldnt the Beatles, Rolling Stones, and KISS all be considered "emo" because of the shit they wear? And the Beatles come on they were'nt hard core they had a sensitive poetry type of sound. So what is all the emo hate about?

Did you people finally get into hiphop? I remember back then when I used to fuck around with you people most of you were'nt into rap. You were like what is this hippy-hoppy shit we love punk rock man. So me being me thought I would have some fun with that since some people back then could'nt take it, ge-gu-ge-gu-ge G-Unit haha. It really is weird looking back at that allot of people took that way to serious.

So if you people dont like rock, punk rock because its all considered "emo" now....what the fuck do you listen too? Last I heard you European's love punk rock which is fucking emo, they wear eyeliner. So I dont want to hear that punk rock is'nt emo crap.

DarkMetroid posted on Dec 22 2005 at 03:07 AM said:
Wouldnt the Beatles, Rolling Stones, and KISS all be considered "emo" because of the shit they wear? And the Beatles come on they were'nt hard core they had a sensitive poetry type of sound. So what is all the emo hate about?
I don't think so, but I don't know a whole lot about them, as the only band I really listen to consistantly is the who. I just can't get enough of Quadrophenia! Such a good album. I haven't listened to Tommy for a few months now, quadrophenia is just so much better!

DarkMetroid posted on Dec 22 2005 at 04:07 AM said:
I have been hearing allot about emo and still dont know what the fuck its all about. From what I hear its people who are sensitive, and wear colorfull tight clothes with studded belts. So wouldnt you say most rockers are "emo" then like Green Day. Those dudes wear colorfull tight clothes, and fuck even make up, but lets get oldschool for a second.

Did you people finally get into hiphop? I remember back then when I used to fuck around with you people most of you were'nt into rap. You were like what is this hippy-hoppy shit we love punk rock man. So me being me thought I would have some fun with that since some people back then could'nt take it, ge-gu-ge-gu-ge G-Unit haha. It really is weird looking back at that allot of people took that way to serious.

So if you people dont like rock, punk rock because its all considered "emo" now....what the fuck do you listen too? Last I heard you European's love punk rock which is fucking emo, they wear eyeliner. So I dont want to hear that punk rock is'nt emo crap.
Ban this troll.

Don't spam my thread

Goity posted on Dec 22 2005 at 12:46 PM said:

Don't spam my thread

@ goity:

If it's your thread don't beg other people to vote on it, for what I might add is something the poll would suggest no one has the slightest clue about.

Secondly be a little more friendly to people merely expressing an opinion that may slightly differ fromn your own.

Funnily enough there is more than one route through life. I might not agree with either him or you but I wouldn't be so pompous as to deny anyone else an opinion or as to suggest that I "own" any part of this forum.

Get a grip.

WrongEyedJesus posted on Dec 22 2005 at 03:31 PM said:
Goity posted on Dec 22 2005 at 12:46 PM said:

Don't spam my thread

@ goity:

If it's your thread don't beg other people to vote on it, for what I might add is something the poll would suggest no one has the slightest clue about.

Secondly be a little more friendly to people merely expressing an opinion that may slightly differ fromn your own.

Funnily enough there is more than one route through life. I might not agree with either him or you but I wouldn't be so pompous as to deny anyone else an opinion or as to suggest that I "own" any part of this forum.

Get a grip.
Way to twist what I meant.

Besides, A few people on this board have played the original GOR, since it was created for the gp32.

Anyhoo, Shaun's winning so far, It'll probably be him, unless the votes change drastically.

Back