Which Goity Should Go Emo

Which Goity Should Go Emo In Goits Of Rage 2?

• Bob Mcbatey

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rod

• Tewy

• Shaun

• Wtf is Goits Of Rage?

• Total voters

Goity

VIP Sleaze
As the topic suggests, I'm making a sequel to Goits Of Rage with loads of neat new features such as equipable items and adventure stages and more.
I've decided that one of the characters should turn emo in this one, who do you people think it should be?

Bob Mcbatey is the one in my Avatar
Rod is the other playable character in GOR
Tewy is the one with the big chin who loves Stump in GOR
Shaun is the one on a skateboard in GOR

bahhh.... download goits of rage from Here, it's a gp32 executable. Remember to setup your paklist.txt, search for it.

Middle class teenagers that "hate" their fathers. It's fairly likely that the father has just bought them car and possibly a guitar but this results in unnecessary chronic depression followed by shit emotional poetry about how nobody understands them and that the world is a dark place and how black hair dye and a shit lip piercing is great. Typical music taste includes Funeral For a Friend and anything involving the singer holding the microphone really tight and screeming- also known as screemo (a very clever pun I'm sure you'll find)- but where nobody understands the lyrics until they go to the band's (black background and white or red text) website and find out that it's about how nobody understands us and that everybody else is a sheep and if you disagree with emo culture you are a sheep and if you don't have studs you are a sheep and also it is advisable (but not a requirement) to become straight-edge because that means you are somewhat further away from the mainstream and hate your dad more.

uncyclopedia said:
Emo from emocore; a boy/girl who likes to cry and say that your life's banana, only much less dark, and much more Harry Potter. Or you could just say they're emotion punks that like to slit their wrists while listening to Simple Plan.

The word emo comes from an English corruption of the word emu, used to denote a sound like that of an emu's death squawk.

Ex: As the sixteen-ton piano collapsed onto Ms. Crabtree's joyless septegenarian body, she let out a horrendous emo that was heard miles away.

Nowadays, the term refers to a sub-genre of fag whining music invented by accident by maverick comedian Emo Phillips. This genre of music is widely acknowledged to be a particularly virulent form of crap.

The first 'wave' of emo started in Emo, Lithuania in the early 1980s, led by creator Emo Phillips' band 'Sad Emo'. The breakthrough sound of Phillips' incessant blubbing over a muddy acoustic punk riff quickly spawned a thousand identical bands that spread all over the country within a matter of months (especially the French-speaking bits). Teenagers and other abnormally-hormoned people were soon taken in by the trend, combining the least popular elements of goth, punk and new-romanticism into an exciting, if whiny, new whole. And thus, the emo kid was born. Major labels soon took note, and keen to capitalise on pubescent emotion, soon signed several bands into their catalogs, including Quebec's 'Misery Child' and the almost unbelievably depressing 'A Darkened Room Filled With Black Roses And Dead Babies'. The increased amount of crying caused by the traitorous selling out of these bands literally broke the emo genre to pieces, where it was left to gather dust for several years.

Last edited by a moderator:
unlucky posted on Dec 20 2005 at 12:50 AM said:
What does straight edge mean : |
Don't drink/smoke/do drugs. I think also you don't have sex, but I'm not sure on that last one.

LHC posted on Dec 19 2005 at 05:26 PM said:
unlucky posted on Dec 20 2005 at 12:50 AM said:
What does straight edge mean : |
Don't drink/smoke/do drugs. I think also you don't have sex, but I'm not sure on that last one.
It's "no promiscuous sex", but considering how boring the straight edgers I've met are, I don't think they have to worry about that.

LHC posted on Dec 19 2005 at 10:20 PM said:
Middle class teenagers that "hate" their fathers. It's fairly likely that the father has just bought them car and possibly a guitar but this results in unnecessary chronic depression followed by shit emotional poetry about how nobody understands them and that the world is a dark place and how black hair dye and a shit lip piercing is great. Typical music taste includes Funeral For a Friend and anything involving the singer holding the microphone really tight and screeming- also known as screemo (a very clever pun I'm sure you'll find)- but where nobody understands the lyrics until they go to the band's (black background and white or red text) website and find out that it's about how nobody understands us and that everybody else is a sheep and if you disagree with emo culture you are a sheep and if you don't have studs you are a sheep and also it is advisable (but not a requirement) to become straight-edge because that means you are somewhat further away from the mainstream and hate your dad more.

*looks at the floor and mumbles "I don't want to tidy my room!"*

Back