Which Emulator Are Fullscreen With Gp32

which emulator can you put fullscreen !
i want to know any emulator that do that and i want to know which cant do fullscreen

thank you

ex: snes, gb, gamegear, sms, gensis, atari...

The ones I can remember are fGB and GPvGB (both Gameboy), fSMS (Master System) and I think LittleJohn (Nes). There are probably more, but that's all I remember off-hand.

snes: NO on osnes
genesis: most games are in the correct resolution to begin with so yes (fGEN)
nes: yes (little john, set video to fast)
gb, gbc, gamegear, sms- yes to all using rlyeh's emu's (fGB and fSMS)

triksR4rabits posted on Aug 8 2004 at 09:10 PM said:
nes: yes (little john, set video to fast)
And remember to set it to draw 240 lines if you want it to fill the whole screen with no borders at all. Took my ages to figure that out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dozer posted on Aug 8 2004 at 09:18 PM said:
And remember to set it to draw 240 lines if you want it to fill the whole screen with no borders at all. Took my ages to figure that out.
Me too.

In fact, i only just found that out. Thanks Dozer. B)

Little John's my fave emulator. The games are just great, and so many ROMS work so well without any trouble. :)

gbfan_gbfan_gbfan posted on Aug 8 2004 at 09:01 PM said:
which emulator can you put fullscreen !
i want to know any emulator that do that and i want to know which cant do fullscreen

thank you

ex: snes, gb, gamegear, sms, gensis, atari...
The thing to remember also is that most home consoles were close to the 320 x 240 resolution of the GP32 screen to begin with. So even the ones that are not exact full screen are close enough to it so it is not a big deal. You may have a slight border around the edges on a few but that is it.

I see nobody mentioned Wonderboi (Wonderswan emu) :eek:

Just kidding. I know most people don't think about it when they're thinking about gp32 emulators.

Castaway is almost fullscreen. The width is correct, but the height is about 40 short, and it's not too much of a problem (kind of handy that it's where the virtual keyboard goes).

hey gbafan: are you going to make a GP32 emulation site as you did for GBA (provided you are GBAFAN from the emuboards :D )?

Horscht posted on Aug 9 2004 at 05:52 PM said:
hey gbafan: are you going to make a GP32 emulation site as you did for GBA (provided you are GBAFAN from the emuboards :D )?
Um I doubt he is the same one as his nick is GBfan, there is no "A" ;)

Jr2swiss posted on Aug 9 2004 at 05:56 AM said:
Thunderz's neogeo pocket emulator. Forgot name, I think it was Neogp32
The current version can't do full screen. The option is there but it's disabled so it won't work.

Back