Which courier?

Pook

Still Fresh
Who did you get your deliveries from guys? Please tell me it's UPS!!

Got home from work and found a UPS note on the mat, I can't think of anything I'm expecting.

Although I know I am due my Pandora very soon I have had no email saying it's been dispatched so my excitement may be premature.

If it's UPS I'm gonna have to drive there tomorrow to collect, 25 mile round trip but I'll take the chance.

Knowing my luck it'll be another pair of shoes the missus 'forgot' she ordered.

UPS for me.

Usually with them, you get an email the day before, with a tracking number. Their tracking website is very well done, allowing you to follow all the steps of your Pandora travel until delivery.

If you did'nt pick the UPS option when you ordered, I guess that would be my best guess...

I can't remember what I had for tea last night, let alone what shipping I chose over 2 years ago. :mellow:

Quick search on UPS website shows the first UPS depo it was scanned through was Gateshead, which is close to OP base I beleive so it's looking good.

Edit - just rang them up to organise collection and they confirmed it's from Oen Pandora!!!

Score - So excited I do believe I have a chubby on. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm following my Pandora via the UPS tracker and google maps. Apparently it's traveled just over 165 miles in the last 11 hours.

They say it should arrive on monday. :)

Many users here got their Pandora, and never recieved any kinda of email before hand. So it could be your Pandy. Good luck!

Chris

Mine got sent via Royal Mail Special D as UPS had already collected for the day, which is a really good thing as it turned up first thing the next morning. If it had been sent via UPS I probably would have been waiting all day for it, if it turned up at all.

I live in a new build which couriers often seem to have trouble finding, even though Google Maps can pinpoint it from the postcode. DHL even told me my house doesn't exist! :eek:

Apparently UPS has a fleet of time traveling deloreans at their disposal because my pandora is now in Sunday... and in Germany... why's it going east? It's just a hop across the ocean! Come back!

^ Your pandora is travelling forwards in time so that you will always get it in ... Two Days? :p

hehe,I like to think it jumped a head in time to stop a world ending catastrophe (Daleks I suspect) and then apparently jumped back to continue it's trip normally... Unfortunately it landed in New Jersey, but at least it's in the states now. I wonder how our USP guy will react when I tell him I've been waiting 2 years for this package. :lol:

Back