Where To Get?

Read up about the firmware, follow whats written and you should have no problems. It is risky though if you run out of power or turn off before its finished etc. Once you've started flashing wait until its finished or you'll kill your GP

A quick search of the board should provide you with all the info you need. Wether you do it or not is up to you.

i bought mine from Lik-Sang and spent 7 hours trying to get it to work because each step of the set-up went wrong, I ended up having to hack freelauncher just to get it working. By the way, GBAX add tax ontop of the advertised price (bit cheeky)

I'd go for GBAX, dont bother with the 166mHz tho, wate o money bearing in mind ull polly either get 156 or 166 n e way!!

If you are in the UK go with GBAX. I didn't order form them so I can't say much

if you are in the US go Lik-Sang. It's about $40 cheaper, as the exchange rates arent exact, and British people tend to spend a little more money than Americans. There is no import tax, I ordered from Lik-Sang with the express shipping, which is the only way you'll probably get it anyway, so you're fine

I`d recomend GBAX, but I got mine from ebay for £100 for a FLU, 128mb card and Dooly Soccer (along with some games already on the card from Joy GP)

Lucky yup, than you buy it now :)

kknd_cf posted on Mar 17 2004 at 06:25 PM said:
Thanks again for the advice but is it worth going with GBAX since they put on a few file launchers already on the gp32. Are these easy enough to install yourself though?
I also Recommend GBAX because Craig (the GBAX Guy) is Active on this Forum most of the time...

Last edited by a moderator:
have lik-sang put there prices up recently? last time i was on drooling over a FLU they wer £111 and now there £115. i hope they dont go up much more as i still cant afford one. :(

finty101 posted on Mar 18 2004 at 05:48 PM said:
have lik-sang put there prices up recently? last time i was on drooling over a FLU they wer £111 and now there £115. i hope they dont go up much more as i still cant afford one. :(
maybe, cos they are selling out... (And want to make as much as they can cos they will be getting hard to get hold of)..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back