Where To Get A Gp2x Joystick Cap

UMXPrime

Still Fresh
Hi all,
I've actually lost my MKII cap and I only got a metal thing that hurt my biggest hands finger :(
So I just would have to know if there was a place to buy a new cap (maybe more than one) in EU.
Thx for any advice

UMXPRime said:
Hi all,
I've actually lost my MKII cap and I only got a metal thing that hurt my biggest hands finger :(
So I just would have to know if there was a place to buy a new cap (maybe more than one) in EU.
Thx for any advice
Link

I'd either email them or PM craigix to see if there's any in stock before you order 1 though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lurkio said:
UMXPRime said:
Hi all,
Thx for any advice
Link

I'd either email them or PM craigix to see if there's any in stock before you order 1 though.

ok go to
gamersection.ca thats where i ordered mine

predatorramboxxx said:
UMXPRime said:
Hi all,
Thx for any advice
ok go to

That isn't EU.

Shifty said:
predatorramboxxx said:
UMXPRime said:
Hi all,
Thx for any advice
ok go to

That isn't EU.

well they shipped to me in usa for 7 dollars total and took a week... they ship to europe and u can get a quote from them

predatorramboxxx said:
well they shipped to me in usa for 7 dollars total and took a week... they ship to europe and u can get a quote from them
The topic title does say "Where To Get A Gp2x Joystick Cap, not too far from France..."

Trooper

trooper said:
predatorramboxxx said:
The topic title does say "Where To Get A Gp2x Joystick Cap, not too far from France..."

Trooper

lol i wasn't paying attention umm try ebay europe or just international ebay

Seems there is no cap available on ebay, and I don't want to pay any random taxes on worldwide shipments...
Thx for your replies, I sent a mail to craigix, hope to buy some here.

note that you will need to stick a small piece of paper in replacement cap since it does not fit snugly onto metal joystock shaft.

peelie said:
note that you will need to stick a small piece of paper in replacement cap since it does not fit snugly onto metal joystock shaft.
Really ?
I don't like this cause my previous stick had that problem too, and that's why I lost it...
Could anyone confirm that with craigix stick ?
It's a really strange design choice...

Back