Where To Buy In Us?

chuckstudios

Still Fresh
Since gp32z or whatever is now one of those ghey advertisement sites, where can I get a GP2X in the USA?

I got mine on EBay from the BigZEmu (180.00). I got quick service and did not pay a big shipping charge. So far all is working well. When I bought mine they did not have the power adapter so I just got one at Radio Shack. I got the TV out cable and the developers card as well but have not sed either of them yet.

I got mine from play-asia. their prices and order-fulfillment are excellent. The service when buying direct from asia can be problematic if you receive a bad unit. it took me six weeks to receive a replacement when my first unit was DOA. that replacement had problems too. after they said they might not ship me a third unit - I ended up fixing it myself.

I heard that the UK site (gp2x.co.uk I think) has much better support. But I can't speak from experience on that, and I'm not positive he ships to US.

Lupin posted on Oct 1 2006 at 09:56 AM said:
i use www.lik-sang.com Ive used them on a couple other things and they are pretty good

same here; bought 2 gp32's and their service was great both times. They also labeled them as gifts so there was no tax, and responded to my emails quickly as well.

edit: Link

Last edited by a moderator:
triksR4rabits posted on Oct 1 2006 at 10:05 PM said:
Lupin posted on Oct 1 2006 at 09:56 AM said:
i use www.lik-sang.com Ive used them on a couple other things and they are pretty good

same here; bought 2 gp32's and their service was great both times. They also labeled them as gifts so there was no tax, and responded to my emails quickly as well.

edit: Link

Fast & free candy :rolleyes: I will order from them again soon

Last edited by a moderator:
Back