Where To Buy B.o.b?

ruckage

Certified Guru
Anyone know where you can still buy the B.O.B, everywhere I've looked seems to be out of stock.

TelcoLou said:
Have you tried playasia? Mine just shipped :D
You must have had the last one - they say 'out of print / out of stock' now - damn. Thanks anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
ruckage said:
TelcoLou said:
You must have had the last one - they say 'out of print / out of stock' now - damn. Thanks anyway.

Holy shit man! :eek: Apparantly so .. I was checking out my order status, and also getting the measurements (Measures: 8.4 x 9.9 cm / Cable length: 20cm), when I noticed ...

...... sorry :( I feel kinda bad since your lego topic inspired me to finally order one ...

ruckage said:
TelcoLou said:

Don't worry, I've noticed play-asia gets items fast restocked after they go out of stock.
They may have it in a couple of days, so keep checking back ;)

TelcoLou said:
...... sorry :( I feel kinda bad since your lego topic inspired me to finally order one ...
Don't feel bad, taken me ages to decide whether to get one or not and the day I do they sell out - typical :rolleyes: . Have you started designing your lego dock already then?

Miika said:
Don't worry, I've noticed play-asia gets items fast restocked after they go out of stock.
They may have it in a couple of days, so keep checking back ;)
I'll keep checking then and hopefully they will have some more soon - thanks.

ruckage said:
Don't feel bad, taken me ages to decide whether to get one or not and the day I do they sell out - typical :rolleyes: . Have you started designing your lego dock already then?
Yes! I downloaded the lego designer program ... I'm used to more freedom, being a long-time user of 3DS Max ;) .. but it's cool as hell! I have a basic idea for the cradle part .. I'll upload some pics tomorrow in your other topic :D

I got my BOB from ebay... And yeah, excited to see your cradle thing, Telcolou. All I did was put some acrylic on top and bottom of the breakout board lol...

If you want some really sophisticated Lego CAD programs have a look at MLCad or LeoCAD.

Wonder if stock is drying up because (at last) the commercial box is on the horizon so boards are being stockpiled to shove inside cases... Nah, no way. Commercial BoB is about as likely as Duke Nukem Forever!

TelcoLou said:
ruckage said:
Yes! I downloaded the lego designer program ... I'm used to more freedom, being a long-time user of 3DS Max ;) .. but it's cool as hell! I have a basic idea for the cradle part .. I'll upload some pics tomorrow in your other topic :D

Hm...You know, we *do* expect a lifesize GG Allen model. And I won't tell you where the actual "docking" part is...

TelcoLou said:
ruckage said:

You can export into CAD formats ;). I would try that and then use your 3DS max :D

Back