Best Place To Buy Gp2x?

Gamerdude

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
I wasnt going to buy this at first since I recently got a psp, but the Gp2x seems pretty funky I like the part where I dont have to re-encode my videos to watch them, and the psx emu. I looked into Lik-Sang but it says, "pre-order, ships when stock arrives (Q1 2006)". Is there any other place where I can buy, or is it all pre-orders everywhere untill Q1 2006?

aapje89 posted on Dec 14 2005 at 01:39 PM said:

Besides the video and maybe Neo Geo aes/mvs emulation possibility does the gp2x outperform the psp in an all around emulation extent? Also is the battery life any better from a psp?

I just want to justify buying the gp2x since I already have a gp32 and a psp 1.5, and my bro gave me his 2.0 so I basically get best of both worlds from the psp. I just want an all around handheld that does emu's, and multimedia to the T.

And the psp and gp32 are both decent handhelds at emu's and multimedia already. So what do you guys think? Is the gp2x more than a psp or gp32, should I buy it?

Last edited by a moderator:
nvm ive been reading up and I see theres some issue's with the system still and the battery life.

Looks cool but I can wait.

Back