Where The Hell Are All The Commercial Games?

challenger3

Still Fresh
:huh:

I was told march/april commercial games were coming to the gp2x, and by an official source. Where are they?

Craigix said he'd have news on GBAX about commercial games (and the new joystick, incidentally) sometime next week.

I want to know where StarCraft: Broodwar and NFS: Porsche Unleashed are. Oh right, on my PC. :)

- Alex

nickspoon posted on Apr 7 2006 at 02:06 PM said:
Craigix said he'd have news on GBAX about commercial games (and the new joystick, incidentally) sometime next week.

I really want to know about this, because this is the single reason why I am not purchasing DaveC's cap. I am going crazy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I, HydraLancer and some other team members who do not visit this board are developing a top-scrolling arcade-style shooter (in the spirit of the Danmaku shooter genre, ludicrious amounts of bullets), which will be released in a commercial and a non-commercial format for the GP2X. Whether we release it through GBAX or independently, we do not know yet.

We are also planning a 3D game based on Quake which would also be commercial, and have a more limited free version.

Epicenter posted on Apr 7 2006 at 05:25 PM said:
I, HydraLancer and some other team members who do not visit this board are developing a top-scrolling arcade-style shooter (in the spirit of the Danmaku shooter genre, ludicrious amounts of bullets), which will be released in a commercial and a non-commercial format for the GP2X. Whether we release it through GBAX or independently, we do not know yet.

We are also planning a 3D game based on Quake which would also be commercial, and have a more limited free version.

that's great. i'll probably be purchasing both. can't wait.

nickspoon posted on Apr 7 2006 at 02:06 PM said:
He said we'd have news about that in February, too! Face it! Help is never coming! He left us here to die! DAMN YOU CRAIGIX!

Epicenter posted on Apr 7 2006 at 02:25 PM said:

Cool, count me in as a customer :)

Back