Where On Your Sd Card Do You Keep Your Music?

Thanks for the feedback everyone, much appreciated! General opinion is to go with a config file so I will go with that.

I have around 2 weeks to get the game finished so I am going to spend as much time as possible to get it done as best as I can in that time. I am currently putting the finishing touches to the original game version so you will have at least one mode to play. The 'extended' mode definitely wont be finished but I will make it playable in a shorter version of the game, without the bosses and some of the other stuff. I should have time to do one other mode which will probably be the multiplayer one.

Back to coding now :) Thanks again for your suggestions!

Oh just remembered, I will need a couple of testers in around a weeks time. Let me know if you are interested, please only reply if you are genuinely interested and are prepared to spend some time testing and giving feedback, and not just to spend five minutes playing and saying 'its good' :)

I spent past few hours getting some good work done on the game. I have been fixing up loads of little bugs and things I have been meaning to do. I also managed to add a basic (the first) mode in the two player game. It's just P1 gets blacks squares, P2 gets red squares at the moment, first to hit the opponents square looses etc.

I can take the 2 player game quite far with a few different modes I have thought up (i.e. a four player mode!), but for the first release it will probably be just the one or two modes. If they are popular I will add more in the next release after the compo.

Thanks to the people that PMed about beta testing. I will get in contact with you shortly.

Back