How Do You Organise Your Files On Card?

Retro Gamer

Still Fresh
Even though i've owned a GP32, an F-100 and three F-200's I am still a little unsure how to organise my files on the SD card.

I have always created the following folders :-

Games Folder - standard gp2x games

Emulators Folder - Emulators

Roms Folders - Roms

Music Folder - Mp3's

Videos Folder - various vids

C64 Music Folder - Sid player and files

But now it seems that the F-200 automatically creates folders for you.

bare in mind I use gmenu2x, what would you guys do?

Can you list the auto-generated folders so I can start putting together all the things I want on my SD card? -- I don't have the GP2X yet :p

I keep things simple. 1 card per favourite movie, 1 card per emulator and 1 card for my absolute favourite classic games. Sometimes I even print out mini versions of the dvd or game boxes and put them in the card case ! I also use the autorun option so it's as close as possible to inserting an old fashioned cart !

Gizmo said:
I keep things simple. 1 card per favourite movie, 1 card per emulator and 1 card for my absolute favourite classic games. Sometimes I even print out mini versions of the dvd or game boxes and put them in the card case ! I also use the autorun option so it's as close as possible to inserting an old fashioned cart !
:blink:
You and I have very different ideas of what qualifies as "simple". :D

I keep everything on two BIG cards, which can create some confusion every once and a while, but generally works out fine... I suppose if I watched movies on my GP2X, I'd want a seperate card for them, but that would be about it. B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Folders:

books - text files

emus - emulators & most roms

music - music

gbax - GBAX entries

roms - the rest of the roms

videos - family guy, Futurama, and Star Trek

img - "stuff"

Back