Where Can I Get Euro Firmware From?

So Solid Jedi

Still Fresh
Where Can I get the Euro Firmware From? Can anyone help? i noticed there's a modded Euro Firmware on this site for the GP32 Flu, i have a GP32 Nlu. Where can i pick up the Official Euro Firmware from?

Quiest

I like turtles!
Did you notice the DOWNLOAD button on the gp32x.de frontpage???

Last edited by a moderator:

So Solid Jedi

Still Fresh
yeah but...no but....yeah but......i only have seen Multi-Firmware on there or the Modded Euro Firmware for the Flu model which i don't have?

If someone is using the Euro Firmware would they mind dumping it and sending it to me please? Also can someone help me out with flashing Slubman's Firmware i know i have to put the fw.fxe file into the GPMM folder on the SMC but i'm confused as to where to put the slubFW.gpdrive BIN File and the slubFW.gpdrive.md5 MD5File? Do i have to rename these? and where do i put them? Also do i need Darkfader's PC link or is the Read Me telling me that it's already in the slubFW.gpdrive BIN File? Sorry for the noobsh q's it's just i have already ruined one GP32 Flu when i done a bad flash with Aquafish's Multifirmware. I just wannaget this right that's all.

thegrimreaper

Certified Guru
Website
Visit site
So Solid Jedi posted on Aug 24 2005 at 11:25 AM said:
Where Can I get the Euro Firmware From? Can anyone help? i noticed there's a modded Euro Firmware on this site for the GP32 Flu, i have a GP32 Nlu. Where can i pick up the Official Euro Firmware from?

Isn't a FLU identical in every way to a NLU, just with a bulb on it to light up the front screen? I would've thought they'd use the same firmware.

Last edited by a moderator:

So Solid Jedi

Still Fresh
Same ere...but in the read me the blokes saying he ain't tested it on a GP32 Nlu only a Flu, i don't wanna takethe risk?

woogal

Certified Guru
Website
gp32.sector808.org
There is no special FLU version. Someone thought they'd created a version that didn't look blury on a FLU, but all they'd done is recreated the original and made it a fraction slower to boot up.

So Solid Jedi

Still Fresh
oh ok, but has'nt anyone got the original Euro Firware release then? Also can you help me out with flashing Slubman's Firmware, i heard it's one of the best