Setting Up Flu

catmince

Website
Visit site
My GP32 FLU i got from lik-sang is due to arrive in a couple of hours, anyway it's got Euro firmware.

So what do I need to do to set it up, Am i correct that the new Firmware doesn't need authenicating and you can just plug it in, format the SMC and bobs your uncle?

yeap, just format it, stick the games where it says in the readme (usually GPMM , but some have external files) and there u go

lol... don't do a firmware flash yet.... I just got my flu a week ago and have no need for slubmans or any other firmware other than the european yet...

get a feel gor your new toy before you risk turning it into a paper weight... after all... if you didn't already know this... you and I have flu's with blu firmware(european) which means they have already been flashed at least once... why risk damages by doing another flash so soon in your gp32's so far short life...just my opinion... enjoy your new toy...I know I am!!!

ps... you might want to get some silicone and gently aply it to the gap around the grey border of your screen and the main gp32 shell... the third party factory that made the FLU mod did a VERY bad job of the mod and it allows dust in our screens which lights up like christmas lights.... putting the silone around the border is not the complete version of a dust seal on a flu but it is half the job and will greatly reduce the speed of dust infiltration in your gp32... the gp32 has to be taken apart to be properly dust sealed and I just don't have the guts to do that yet...

nah, the Euro Firmware is fine. The Main reason I got the GP32 for was Gameboy and SMS games to play on the bus etc.

Where do you buy Silicone from?

:p

forget the silicone for now, too...

just get FGB for gameboy games...

and FSMS/Masterlator for SMS ROMS... ...then follow the instructions for each

enjoy your new GP32..... :D

lol, why forget the silicone for now? the dust isn't waiting around for him to get used to the screen...

get it at any hobby shop... just make sure its silicone... not model glue.... you want to be able to peel it off if you ever decide to sell your gp32...

worldwriter posted on Dec 13 2004 at 04:03 PM said:
get it at any hobby shop... just make sure its silicone... not model glue.... you want to be able to peel it off if you ever decide to sell your gp32...
why, is it very ugly?, could you make a picture?

Last edited by a moderator:
catmince posted on Dec 13 2004 at 09:54 AM said:
I got FSMS and DRMD (for PS4) - I LOVE that game. I'm gonna download FGB later :D Pokemon here i come ;0

Planning on saving your progress in PS4? AFAIK, DrMD does not support saving, yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back