Where Can I Get A Samsung Cable Nowadays?

sixtyfifthbit

I live in the US, and I'm looking for a US supplier (for shipping reasons) for our favorite Samsung serial cable. I've looked all around the web, but all I see are USB cables from suppliers in the UK (nice blokes, I'm sure, but shipping from England to California? With these fuel prices? *faint*) Am I looking in the wrong place? Does anyone know a good spot to get these from? Am I going to have to bite the bullet and ship across the pond?

Thanks in advance,
-E

Is this to create a debug interface for the gp2x? If so, then some of the samsung cables are serial cables, but with simply a serial->usb converter chip built into the cable due to the fact that most new pc's don't come with serial ports. There's a list of them somewhere.

I will want a debug cable, but ultimately i'll also want a cable to attempt to interface a thumboard (which uses rs232) with the GP2X.

If all else fails, it looks like ARTaylor would be the best source for just the ends - it's still from GB, but at least I'm supporting a fellow GP2X fan :)

-E

Back