Where Can I Find Save Files From Psx4Pandora?

Azuma

Currently I'm playing through Star Ocean: Second Story on my pandora using psx4pandora, but at one point in the game a certain cutscene crashes the emulator. I assume my best bet to fix it is to get the save from the pandora, play through that part on a different emu, save it, then transfer the new save over to the pandora. The only saves I could find were the save states but I don't think those would be of any use (Right?). So, where can I find the memory card saves? And more importantly could I even use them on a different emulator? If not is there any other way past this? Any help is greatly appreciated.

The same thing happened to me with Final Fantasy 9: up to a certain point (10 hours+) everything was running smoothly, then on one particular cutscene it just kept crashing.

I simply copied the memory card file from psx4pandora(pandora/appdata/psx4pandora-1/mcd001.mcr) to my PC, copied the save to the memory card file on epsxe(or any other ps emu) got past the dodgy fmv and then inverted the process.

AFAIK, all psx emus use the same standard memory card file, so as long as you are saving to memory card in the emu then there is no problem.

Save states are another matter entirely though.

^ This is more a workaround than a solution. I'll put it in the Tweaks Thread today :)
I also want to reserve [SOLVED] for directly Pandora OS or hardware related problems in these early days.

Back