When will I get my Pandora? it is now going on 2 years

jr223

Still Fresh
Howdy,

I'm just wondering when I will get my Pandora?

It is now going on two years since I orderd it Order date: Sep 12, 2010 9:11 AM PDT .

I can provide you with the order number if necessary,

Thanks

Jeff

Howdy,

I'm just wondering when I will get my Pandora?

It is now going on two years since I orderd it Order date: Sep 12, 2010 9:11 AM PDT .

I can provide you with the order number if necessary,

Thanks

Jeff

I can't answer this question for you, because I'm not part of the OP team, but I can explain the situation.

OP has has some trouble producing the units. It looks like things are going much better now, to the point where production seems to becoming more stable and reliable than ever before. Also, because technology has moved on, all newly produced units will have 512 MB of memory instead of the previous 256, at no extra cost.

Now for the bad news - OP don't seem to be anywhere near 2010 orders yet. In fact, I'm not sure if they've shipped any of the 2009 orders either (though I could well be wrong, having been largely absent from the forums for the last few months). No, this doesn't mean you're going to have to wait another two years for your order, but I'd say another few months wait is not unlikely. Again, I'm not privy to all of the details OP has, so I could be wrong.

Also, don't post your order number on the forums, though posting your date and time of order is OK. This will stop anyne who reads your posts from messing with your order.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also to mention you could "upgrade" your order.. which basically means you will pay the difference of what you paid back in 2010 and the current price of the Pandora.. this will jump your order to an expedited line. Allowing people to do this was needed to get more revenue so that production could continue, since the original pre-order money was lost due to production issues with the Texas based Board company.. things are going much better in Germany now.

Also to mention you could "upgrade" your order.. which basically means you will pay the difference of what you paid back in 2010 and the current price of the Pandora.. this will jump your order to an expedited line. Allowing people to do this was needed to get more revenue so that production could continue, since the original pre-order money was lost due to production issues with the Texas based Board company.. things are going much better in Germany now.
Thanks for the assistance,

So how does one go and upgrade there order?

Maybe worth a shot, even though I'm anxous after all this time to get it, maybe paying a little more might be worth it.

Back