When does kid in a sweet shop phase end??

*continues to play Pandora* :p

the current state of PSX emulation is freaking awsome, ive been playing heart of darkness for psone and its beautifull.
Yea, PSX from my experience is pretty flawless on Pandora. Im halfway through Resident evil and not had a single problem with it.
+1

Couldn't agree more. I'll admit I was really shocked at just how good the psx emulation is.

the current state of PSX emulation is freaking awsome, ive been playing heart of darkness for psone and its beautifull.
Ah that's a great idea! I bought heart of darkness but then never played it as my ps1 got stashed away while moving house. What a perfect opportunity to rip the disk and play it.

I've had mine 3 months , its my prized possession. Every day with it is a new experience I got 2 32 gig cards with movies , emulators , homebrew. I'm reliving classics and discovering new gems all the time.

simply by playing the top 10 games on snes, genesis and psx has enough gaming for the next year or so - by then n64 emu will be tops too

yep the fun will never end. it is like crack. i go to bed thinking about my panda.

currently playing through a link to the past on snes, ffvii and gran turismo on psx

Back