When does kid in a sweet shop phase end??

xXJippedXx

Still Fresh
I've had my Pandora for a good month or so now yet I still can't focus!! everytime I boot it up I spend ages thinking which game to play to then exit after 2 minutes to play something else. So far Im alternating between:

Zelda: A link to the past

Donkey Kong Country

Xenogears

Parasite eve

Final Fantasy 8

Resident Evil 2

Zelda Ocarina of awesomeness

Alex Kidd

Shinobi

MAME (metal slug etc.)

Streets of Rage (remake) which is UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!

and also got the witcher on the go (pc)

I may need to quit my job...

Last edited by a moderator:
how do you think those of us feel that will have to split the time between pandora and 3ds, or maybe even ngp for some

When does kid in a sweet shop phase end??
It, uh, doesn't. :lol:

It just lessens a bit so that you can focus on one thing at a time a bit more. Or at least, that's been my experience. Oftentimes, I'll boot mine up to get some writing done, but then also end up playing a fair chunk of a couple of games, even now.

Last edited by a moderator:
It never happed to me, I try to finish the game I started playing. In this rate, I won't run out of games for at least 20 or so years :roll:

I am still overwhelmed by this machine.

Last edited:
I'm still in the "I can't hear you over how awesome my Pandora is" phase.

I'm still in the "I can't hear you over how awesome my Pandora is" phase.
s9ZQs.png

ZCRH0.jpg

Threads like this make me really excited. Mine should be here TOMORROW!!

the current state of PSX emulation is freaking awsome, ive been playing heart of darkness for psone and its beautifull.

the current state of PSX emulation is freaking awsome, ive been playing heart of darkness for psone and its beautifull.
Yea, PSX from my experience is pretty flawless on Pandora. Im halfway through Resident evil and not had a single problem with it.

Yea, PSX from my experience is pretty flawless on Pandora. Im halfway through Resident evil and not had a single problem with it.
This makes me happy since PSX was my childhood. Now if they would freakin' ship my Pandora already I'd be even happier!

I've had my Pandora for a good month or so now yet I still can't focus!! everytime I boot it up I spend ages thinking which game to play to then exit after 2 minutes to play something else.
Me too. I skipped past things like gemrb and uae4all when i couldn't get them working right away... then got wifi working... then found ginge, basilisk, jagged alliance 2... it's going to take forever just to stop discovering new stuff before coming back to the basics. Very deep the pandora!

Back