What's Your Skin?

Cellsplitter

Website
Visit site
Some time ago i made my own GPCinema skin that looks loke the Windows media player (a bit :p ). Here it is, my skin

Remember to put the files in the "GP:\GPMM\MPGPSKIN" folder.

Have you made your own skin? Please show them to everyone! :lol:

Long live the gp32_console !

Hum interesting, mine looks like yours very much! :D

But I think mine is better 'cause it's modified especially for the GP32 (there are places for Title, time...) whereas yours is just the real WMA. :)

Try it here! :)

I use the Ah! My Goddess one from GP32Spain.com - I will try yours out when I get home from work :) I hope to do a skin shortly. I have a few ideas, lets wait and see...

Drumaster posted on Apr 30 2004 at 07:55 AM said:

But I think mine is better 'cause it's modified especially for the GP32 (there are places for Title, time...) whereas yours is just the real WMA. :)

I kinda modified my skin for gp32_console to. If you look close it's not exactly the same as the Windows Mediaplayer. And my "upper.bmp" has some "areas" where the name, time and clock speed is nicely displayed. And the outher areas is black for a nice transparent look ;) .

More skins! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Cellsplitter posted on Apr 30 2004 at 09:53 AM said:
Drumaster posted on Apr 30 2004 at 07:55 AM said:

I kinda modified my skin for gp32_console to. If you look close it's not exactly the same as the Windows Mediaplayer. And my "upper.bmp" has some "areas" where the name, time and clock speed is nicely displayed. And the outher areas is black for a nice transparent look ;) .

More skins! :lol:
Oh I didn't see that! :)
In fact yours and mine have not the text in the same place, that's all but I really think they are the 2 best skins for GP Cinema I've ever seen! :D
As soon I get my BLU, I try your very nice skin guy! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW why isn't there a English skin maker? I was working blind when i made my skin. I had to check all my changes all the time beacuse the program didn't show how it would look. Everything needed to be placed a little upp to the left all the time. <_<

GPCinema_skin_maker_bugy-.JPG

So please! We need a more accurate skin making program! So more skins will be made :lol: !

now, post more skins!! :D !

Back