New Gpcinema Skin Creator V1.0

mr twit

A can of spam!
Website
www.mmmpie.co.uk
I have made a new GPCinema Skin Creator as the existing one was unusable on non-Korean computers. You can download it here:
http://www.mmmpie.co.uk/GPCinema_Skin_Creator.zip

I have included a skin I liked by Byolbagy which was in a pack, I hope he doesn't mind, I couldn't find a contact address to ask him.

I believe it all has to be placed in C:\GPCinema Skin Creator to run properly (it should work in any folder in theory, but doesn't seem to).
Please read the readme for info on how to use it.

Please report any bugs or suggestions to me. I think the text placement might be a pixel or two off- if you notice this, could you post here or contact me and I'll make an updated version.

Have fun!

Finaly! :D Thank you mr twit! Realy great work (and acording to your birthday you're even younger than me!! I feel so weak...)

3 minutes Later...

no!! this can't be!! It's still bugy!! All the text and the "timeline bar" is slightly being shown down to the right of the posision it should be.

nooo.... :( com on! mr twit! fix the bug!

(still loving it a million times better than the first one) :lol:

Cellsplitter posted on May 12 2004 at 09:08 PM said:
no!! this can't be!! It's still bugy!! All the text and the "timeline bar" is slightly being shown down to the right of the posision it should be.
Yes, I thought that might be, if you can tell me about how many pixels off it is, and in what direction, I'll release a bug fix once I've fixed it. Sorry! :D (It's due to it not being the exact same font, but I think I can fix it)

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks pretty good. I assume you plan on allowing the user to change the color of the menu bars and stuff in the program itself in a later version?

mr twit posted on May 12 2004 at 09:36 PM said:
Yes, I thought that might be, if you can tell me about how many pixels off it is, and in what direction, I'll release a bug fix once I've fixed it. Sorry! :D (It's due to it not being the exact same font, but I think I can fix it)
But everthing has moved different. The directory only needs to be put upp 3 pixels and one pixel to the left. The rest will take a while for me to figure out.

so, the "filename" needs to be raised by three pixels and put one pixel to the left, the "time" and the "clock" allso needs to be raised by three but they need to be put to the left by X pixels. X>3, X is bigger than three... how mutch? I havn't figured that out yet....

Azure posted on May 13 2004 at 12:02 AM said:
Looks pretty good. I assume you plan on allowing the user to change the color of the menu bars and stuff in the program itself in a later version?
Sorry, I don't understand. You mean change the menu bar of the actual .exe? If so, no, why would anyone want to do that?

Cellsplitter posted on May 13 2004 at 05:57 AM said:
mr twit posted on May 12 2004 at 09:36 PM said:
But everthing has moved different. The directory only needs to be put upp 3 pixels and one pixel to the left. The rest will take a while for me to figure out.

so, the "filename" needs to be raised by three pixels and put one pixel to the left, the "time" and the "clock" allso needs to be raised by three but they need to be put to the left by X pixels. X>3, X is bigger than three... how mutch? I havn't figured that out yet....
Thanks, I'll have a look into it.

ok, to put the text in the right places you have to do it like this...

look-.jpg

And here is the .cfg for both of them:
The first one (the one who looks wrong but isn't)
The second one (the one who looks right but isn't)

It's probably not 100% correct but it's very, very close.

The skin on both pictures is my skin (download it here)

Back