What's your Pandora doing today? (Or: A Pandora photo thread.)

Mine is sitting for about 1 month on the brazilian mail processor Correios and no one seems to know why it isn't coming to me!

correios_STORE.jpg

I just received an email from Correios, the Brazilian mail processor, that my Pandora package is missing (was lost), and that the package sender (openpandora) is the one that must file a complaint about it, as to request an indenization.

That's awsesome, I lost a 1st batch Pandora, and MAYBE if I receive an indenization, I cannot buy a new one because they are more expensive.

Isn't living in a 3rd world country just great?

Woke up this morning 5 mins of web browsing before I got up, fired up exaile and listened to music and walked to work, no playing at work just listened to music on way home at lunch then way back again, got home tonight needed to pick up GF so waited in car played SGD for 10 minutes, then on and off web browsing/IMin alot of the night until GF started to play wii so I fired up Rayman for PSX and started playing, that game plays soooo nicely. now off to bed will have a quick look at some sites then sleep

Hitrun .. I hear its quite common there .. isn't the term 'stolen by postal employee'? :/

*sigh*

jeff

My friends are pretty sure that someone at customs (where I was told it was) thought that it was awesome and "lost" it in their bag.

Also I want to thank Debs for her helpfulness in sending me another Pandora right away while she sorts it with the mail. That's what I like in this project, people want to help, not just grab your money and don't care any more.

Using Pandora as a GPS navigator in the morning ride:

GPS software - TangoGPS (with Google images).

GPS hardware - Nokia LD-3W (connected via Bluetooth).

Last edited by a moderator:
No pictures this time, but whilst I was on vacation over the course of the last week, my Pandora has been assisting me with writing, keeping up with my e-mail (in a location with atrocious 3G and HSDPA coverage, so it was slow and irritating to deal with :p ), and playing the occasional game here and there.

It also served up music whilst in the car, via an FM-transmitter that plugs into the headphone jack - setting the Pandora to about a quarter of its volume whilst using this resulted in crystal-clear sound, with the only (minor) issues coming from stronger signals interfering with the sound a little bit.

No pictures this time, but whilst I was on vacation over the course of the last week, my Pandora has been assisting me with writing, keeping up with my e-mail (in a location with atrocious 3G and HSDPA coverage, so it was slow and irritating to deal with :p ), and playing the occasional game here and there.

It also served up music whilst in the car, via an FM-transmitter that plugs into the headphone jack - setting the Pandora to about a quarter of its volume whilst using this resulted in crystal-clear sound, with the only (minor) issues coming from stronger signals interfering with the sound a little bit.

I've been using mine as a Music player in my car as well, only bonus I got is that my car stereo has an auxiliary jack. I used one of those transmitters in my old car, it drove me nuts after a while having to switch channels all the time.

mind sharing more info, P? I thought fm transmitter quality was low
That's all the info there really is. :p I picked up a clone of one of these (the one I have is cased in black, and has a different company's name attached to it), and it works really well if I set the Pandora's volume to about a quarter.

pandoraplasticforks.jpg

Today (well, technically yesterday) my pandora took a little break from gaming to read some comics/graphic novels using Comix. I quite enjoy it on the pandora. Pictured above: Plastic Forks (1990 Ted McKeever). Highly recommended for folks with a fondness of the bizarre.

By the way, pay no attention to the skulls in the backround. I can assure you they were not pandorians.. so you know, no need to contact the authorities or anything. Hey, I would do the same for any of you!

i do apologize for bad picture quality in advance, I lost my camera charger so that is out of commission for awhile.

I did a little experiment where i connected my flip video camera to the pandora and... Success!

Now I have plan to do a bit of picture and video laundering :)

Fun fact: The first Duke Nukem pinched graphics from the first MS-DOS Mega Man game, and also from Turrican, and Savage. :p

Back