Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7.GAMEBOY POCKET

• 8.GAME BOY ADVANCE

• 9.NES

• Total voters

Saturn and Dreamcast. BTW I think its great that the dreamcast is still getting some games produced. Has anybody played Border Down or any of the others???

I vote for...........PC!!

Its all consoles apart from the 3 latest (xbox, PS2 and Gamecube)
2nd Choice = PS2, Because I like it. And in my opinion it is the better overall of the three, although I don't want this thread to turn into an xbox vs PS2 vs Gamecube thread.

blipped4 posted on Dec 10 2003 at 10:07 PM said:
i was tryin to keep the retro feel.
How is GBA retro? its the second biggest selling console at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
voted genesis. Never owned a snes, dont really like it too much, most of the games ive played for it have been pretty crap. MD has the original Sonic which is my fav game of all time.

thebluenewt posted on Dec 13 2003 at 02:57 PM said:
vf10a posted on Dec 12 2003 at 10:07 PM said:
Saturn and Dreamcast. BTW I think its great that the dreamcast is still getting some games produced. Has anybody played Border Down or any of the others???
Border Down is pretty average, what others are there?
Ikaruga came a while back and is excellent. But it's for Gamecube too nowadays. Psyvariar 2 is coming soon as is Puyo Puyo Fever. And of course in Japan, there's a bunch of those dating games coming out every month. Dreamcast is the most active "dead" console ever :)

manu_pkp posted on Dec 14 2003 at 06:28 AM said:
Ikaruga came a while back and is excellent. But it's for Gamecube too nowadays. Psyvariar 2 is coming soon as is Puyo Puyo Fever. And of course in Japan, there's a bunch of those dating games coming out every month. Dreamcast is the most active "dead" console ever :)
Oh yeah, had that for ages, good old Treasure!

Mega Drive never appealed to me, Gunstar Heroes is the only game I've played on it worth calling classic, the SNES has about 20!

Is everyone here under 25? The Atari 2600 is the best, of course! We can now close this thread. :p

Hmmm... I might actually have to agree with you on that one. I have a very cool 2600 emu that plays all those great games. Too bad it actually truly doesn't compare to some of the 16-bit stuff in both gameplay and graphics.

Out of the list snes but my all time favorite is the pc engine followed by neo geo AES allthough ive never been lucky enough to own one i have played on one and at the time it blew my mind :D

Back