Whats The Skinny On The New Gp Console?

Leave the poor guy alone -
we will all see what we see when Craig can talk / sell it

I guess that means he is not a poor guy after all - maybe he's Rich guy

Oy Craig spill the beans! :D
only joking

RatchetMan posted on Jul 21 2005 at 12:56 PM said:
Does anyone know hard facts yet? Come on craigix, spill the beans.. :)

Maybe you should look at the other TWO LONG threads about this ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
DaveC posted on Jul 21 2005 at 02:16 PM said:
Maybe you should look at the other TWO LONG threads about this ;)

The threads that you mention appear to contain badly translated specs and do not seem to contain any facts.. So I created this thread for people to use who definitely know something and are not just speculating..

RatchetMan posted on Jul 21 2005 at 03:52 PM said:
DaveC posted on Jul 21 2005 at 02:16 PM said:
Maybe you should look at the other TWO LONG threads about this  ;)

The threads that you mention appear to contain badly translated specs and do not seem to contain any facts.. So I created this thread for people to use who definitely know something and are not just speculating..

NDA = No hard facts

Trooper

Actually, Craig has already broken the NDA as he's said "This is untrue" to some specs, so we know what it's not, and it also means that he's disclosed information that he shouldn't :p

The only thing he's allowed to say is "I can neither confirm or deny any of the information here", therefore I'll be contacting Gamepark about this unless I see rise in my Paypal account balance ;)

My only question is why would anyone make make two different systems that use the same three letters

im confused already :huh: <_< :p

Actually by stating something is untrue he's not breaking the NDA any more than if you said it. Actually revealing the facts with direct discriptions is a violation.

Back