Whats the RMA situation just now?

Tam Toucan

Still Fresh
The charger and USB has never worked on my Pandora. After waiting so long I didn't want to RMA it straight away. However I've now discovered than the battery running out after 2 days of being shutdown (i.e. logout->shutdown) is not normal either. What's the current situation with RMAs? Are CircuitCo delivering any boards? Will I be looking at several months wait for a new one?

If the charger and USB never worked how are you charging the battery?

Well OTG port is just a fancy terminology for the Mini USB connector.

Last edited by a moderator:
USB works for charging only. So far I've bought 2 hubs and a 3G dongle listed on the Wiki as working and none have worked. I also did the connecting the Pandora to itself trick and that didn't work.

Have you tried with a generic USB stick and / or a USB HDD with no external power source?

I sent my Pandora in just over two months ago because the USB port wasn't working and a few other reasons, and still haven't gotten it back. Based on that I'd say you might have a wait...

Have you tried with a generic USB stick and / or a USB HDD with no external power source?
Yes 2 sticks (don't have a USD HDD). AFAIK connecting the Pandora to itself is the guaranteed test (removes all the doubt about USB 2.0 etc)

@sirthunder516 Yeah, especially with the new post that CC aren't fixing some boards with duff WiFi. I really wish we'd get proper updates. I think I'll hang onto mine and send a few more emails.

Back