Whats The Consensus?

PoisonedV

Yeah, I'm a GIRL gamer, what of it?
Website
Visit site
I know a few developers got the device, right? I heard they were giving some to devs, and that it would be released this month. Have any of them posted their opinions on the device? Or are they supposed to keep quiet till later?

PoisonedV said:
I know a few developers got the device, right? I heard they were giving some to devs, and that it would be released this month. Have any of them posted their opinions on the device? Or are they supposed to keep quiet till later?
No one that I know of has an actual Pandora, just an OMAP3530 dev board from TI.

Last edited by a moderator:
I still think the devs' are being made. Hopefully we'll be able to see the system in action soon though.

EDIT: Exophase beat me by a couple of seconds but w/e

Yeah, they did say the case was the last thing they are working on. I wonder if it's going to have a matte or glossy finish. I drop my PSP lite all the time with its glossy finish and theres no visible scratches. However, the make is pretty crappy for the battery and UMD tray to open up so easily. Since the Pandora is shaped like that and hopefully as close to the "look" of the renders as possible, it's make should be pretty sturdy. Just thinking.

Sphinxter said:
The matte finish would give it much better air flow in flight too, like dimples on a golf ball.
Would be great for those that use a cheap replacement li-ion battery instead of an official replacement.

Could serve as a high velocity incendiary device.

Trooper

I still remember when it was the first couple months of people talking about this, and I was saying' Yeah, this is never going to happen'
Well, obviously, I was wrong

craigix said:
Some devs DO now have a real pandora mk0. I'm sure you will start to see evidence of that soon ;)
AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vorporeal said:
I'm pretty sure Squidge has one.
No, I don't, so please don't badger me via PM and emails about it :)

(I've got plenty to do with the EVM yet, so I'll wait for the MK0.2 rather than 0.1)

I'll wait for the "MK0.case" developer version :p It will be hard enough to get the unit shipped entire, let alone in parts.

Back