What's the best way to store a charger in a confined space?

Blue Protoman

I fold all my chargers almost like a wave, with segments being parallel to each other. Clearly this isn't a good idea, though; I've lost two laptop chargers to this (the bit by the transformer started to break off), and now my Pandora charger. I'm RMAing that along with the unit itself (shipping today *sniff*). I had a similar issue when I wrapped the wire around the transformer. So what are some good ways to store a charger in tight quarters? Because I'll be damned if I lose a fourth charger.

I fold all my chargers almost like a wave, with segments being parallel to each other. Clearly this isn't a good idea, though; I've lost two laptop chargers to this (the bit by the transformer started to break off), and now my Pandora charger. I'm RMAing that along with the unit itself (shipping today *sniff*). I had a similar issue when I wrapped the wire around the transformer. So what are some good ways to store a charger in tight quarters? Because I'll be damned if I lose a fourth charger.

I usually wrap my wires in a small circle the size of my fist, held by a small velcro strip.

What if I don't have said strip?

Also, forgot to mention that I've lost two Logitech gamepads this way as well.

Like this.

DTB120225UC-P5P-FL.JPG

No worries. :D

By the way, way off-topic, I know, but I'd just like to point out that, imho...Nintendo GameCube controllers are the most comfortable controllers to hold out of all the video game controllers ever made.

No worries. :D

By the way, way off-topic, I know, but I'd just like to point out that, imho...Nintendo GameCube controllers are the most comfortable controllers to hold out of all the video game controllers ever made.

+1

maybe with your little asian hands
I have fairly big hands and I tend to agree - I don't have significant experience with Xbox controllers, but GCN controllers are definitely easier to handle than PSX ones. A large part of that is probably the weirdly-positioned huge analog sticks, though (I've never been able to handle FPSes on the PS2, never really played PS3 at all). (And I haven't held one in a while.)

Back