What's In Those Boxes In Craigs Tweet?

Jumpman

Advanced Member
I didn't want to post in the blog section, so here is a new topic! Are those final cases in that tweet pic?

Chris

Yea, they look like the cases to me. Confirmation needed. Plus Craig just tweeted about the PSU and a pic.

Nevermind, it seems all the boxes are PSU's. You can see writing on the box that says "Pandora PSU"

Actually, I should update again. There are two different box shapes. One holds Pandora PSU's the other is complete mystery.

On one of the boxes it says USA and on the one left to it it says UK. But what that means I have no idea.

Phawx said:
Yea, they look like the cases to me. Confirmation needed. Plus Craig just tweeted about the PSU and a pic.

Nevermind, it seems all the boxes are PSU's. You can see writing on the box that says "Pandora PSU"

Actually, I should update again. There are two different box shapes. One holds Pandora PSU's the other is complete mystery.

I'm willing to bet the other boxes contain the wall-to-psu cables. We know they are thi type (with hopefully variations for other countries):

uk20figure20820power20c.jpg

Edit @ hosant:
Boxes
PSUs

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to steal your topic, it just came to me now and I did not wanna create another one.

Will Pandora device be shipped inside a pretty box with pictures of it or just a common paper box? Will there be a manual inside?

Klarth said:
Sorry to steal your topic, it just came to me now and I did not wanna create another one.

Will Pandora device be shipped inside a pretty box with pictures of it or just a common paper box? Will there be a manual inside?
Probably a brown box with maybe a manual or maybe just a PDF on the Pandora. They said they aren't putting too much effort into the box.

Xenu said:
On one of the boxes it says USA and on the one left to it it says UK. But what that means I have no idea.
I think it's because the U.S. and European countries use different voltages. I could be wrong though.

They use different voltages and different wall sockets.
The PSU is self switching. Drops from 240V to 110V like most modern plugs.

BackAssward said:
[

I'm willing to bet the other boxes contain the wall-to-psu cables. We know they are thi type (with hopefully variations for other countries):

uk20figure20820power20c.jpg

Even if you get a us or uk style you can simply plug in a correct cord and use the psu.
I've got lot's of spare ones from older stuff that broke down.
Even if you don't have one, those cords are cheap as chips and easy to be found locally for a few $/€/.. ,

Back