Whatever Happened To....

winapa

Still Fresh
That guy that said the GP2x was his idea...You remember, Mr "i'm going to sue the pants off you if you don't give me money"

Anyone know?
Craig?
ED?

winapa posted on Dec 13 2006 at 01:36 PM said:
That guy that said the GP2x was his idea...You remember at Mr "i'm going to sue the pants off you if you don't give me money"

I kinda stumbled into his blog the other day from a completely different direction. These months, apparently, he is angry that none of the big telecom companies has hired him to do a proper VoIP solution worldwide, despite him having explained very clearly, to them, in writing, why VoIP won't ever work properly the way it is done today. Or something like that.

Also, he is looking for investors for his idea to write a muche better replacement for a program that a lot of people uses, despite it being a rather cruddy program, originally just thrown toghether by a certain company to test run their hardware, and since then only improved in fits and starts by volunteers. His solution will be a professionally designed solution to the problems of all the users of the program, which would therefor bring in a lot of money. Any takers? No, he won't tell you what he's talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:
ehh, if you want to sue a company just choke on something at a fast food chain, your bound to get rich off of that (just blame the food)

winapa posted on Dec 13 2006 at 12:36 PM said:
That guy that said the GP2x was his idea...You remember at Mr "i'm going to sue the pants off you if you don't give me money"

Anyone know?
Craig?
ED?
Good old Geoff.....Lucas.....

gltc0cg3.jpg

Moxie posted on Dec 13 2006 at 01:44 PM said:
winapa posted on Dec 13 2006 at 01:36 PM said:

I kinda stumbled into his blog the other day from a completely different direction. These months, apparently, he is angry that none of the big telecom companies has hired him to do a proper VoIP solution worldwide, despite him having explained very clearly, to them, in writing, why VoIP won't ever work properly the way it is done today. Or something like that.

Also, he is looking for investors for his idea to write a muche better replacement for a program that a lot of people uses, despite it being a rather cruddy program, originally just thrown toghether by a certain company to test run their hardware, and since then only improved in fits and starts by volunteers. His solution will be a professionally designed solution to the problems of all the users of the program, which would therefor bring in a lot of money. Any takers? No, he won't tell you what he's talking about.

Ah, I guess it must have all been some big mistake <_<

What a twat

sam fisher posted on Dec 15 2006 at 12:29 AM said:
winapa posted on Dec 13 2006 at 12:36 PM said:

Anyone know?
Craig?
ED?
Good old Geoff.....Lucas.....

gltc0cg3.jpg

And this still cracks me up!!! :lol:

I've just taken a look at his blog...doesn't want much does he? He's looking for a job that pays his disability payments, plus more, only wants to work a few hours a day but is willing to relocate as long as he's not paying for it. He needs to get a life in the real world.

Back