What You Playing At The Moment

c0ncept

H.R. Gigers wet dream
Website
Visit site
firstly, I LOVE THIS EMULATOR

It's amazing, I never thought a full speed with sound genesis emulator woulsd ever come out before DrMD and I'm astounded. So what I want to know is what are you playing at the moment and how far are you?

I've been playing Flashback, and its awesome. I've got to the powercore mission which is really hard and I'm stuck *sigh*

I've also been playing (full speed with sound, god bless Reesy!) Ghouls and Ghosts, now there is a quality game. I'm currently on the last boss which is a real bitch. And the last stage...every boss you've fought so far x 2!!!

soleil (crusader of centy) - it's a zelda style action adventure.
i love rpg's and action rpg's and i haven't played this one till now. it's great!

ugh, another world. That games is so harsh, I can barely get past the first bit with that giant wolf thing.

I'm playing Soliel to, its cool no?

When I can get a working version of Comix Zone I'll play that too.

I've been playing another world and it's very cool, so glad Reesy sorted out the corrupt pallette prob. Only I'm now stuck later in the game where there seems to be no escape- only a 2 screen drop that lands me on a load of spikes... ouch!

lovin it ;)

Another world has to be the harshest and most difficult game I've ever played. Those f**king slug things are such a pain, esp. when your trying to escape a giant wolf thing.

Anyone played anything harder? (cool, I just took my own thread OT)

Last game I played was Pugsy, and I found it to be rather fun. I've never tried this game before - I just put it on my GP, because I remember the character from an Amiga demo :)

It's kind of a puzzle-platformer.

You have to kick all the slugs before you get to the black lion. :)

Its funny though, because I always found Flashback to be harder... both great games though.

Ive been playing Comix Zone although ive got it on my megadrive so my megadrive is getting more attention. Im gonna try Dynamite Headdy. Does anyone know whether it works? Plus did anyone know that Dynamite Headdy was also released on the Game Gear and supposedly the Master System

Ganepark32 posted on Apr 8 2005 at 04:05 PM said:
Ive been playing Comix Zone although ive got it on my megadrive so my megadrive is getting more attention. Im gonna try Dynamite Headdy. Does anyone know whether it works? Plus did anyone know that Dynamite Headdy was also released on the Game Gear and supposedly the Master System
Yeah, I've got the GG version.

Last edited by a moderator:
moon walker,
out run,
space harrier,
jordon vs bird,
sonic 3d,
sonic and nuckles,
phantasy star 3 or 4 i cant remember which. ;)

thats about it realy....

DRMD is the BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moonwalker is alright on Genesis but I find it better to play on the Master System. I might put some of the Phantasy Star games on cause i quite enjoyed playing the 4th one on my dreamcast so i might get it. And is it right to say that all the Phantasy Star megadrive games are rare because Gamestation near me was selling Phantasy Star 2 for £30

Back