What the... 2000 Euro for Final Fantasy 9 ??

I like how the seller also has the cheek to charge 3 Euros for shipping, as well.

for 2000 euros I got access to a shrink wrap machine and can get a new jewel case together. :)

Also don't be sorry for the German link we are all one international community trying to figure out why anyone would give 2000 euros for FF9

for 2000 euros I got access to a shrink wrap machine and can get a new jewel case together. :)

Also don't be sorry for the German link we are all one international community trying to figure out why anyone would give 2000 euros for FF9

Perhaps if they charge enough, people will think that FF9 is worth 2000 euros, so when the seller drops the price to 1500 euros, people will buy it :p

I like how the seller also has the cheek to charge 3 Euros for shipping, as well.
In Poland one guy was buying some professional photography equipment (in a 'physical' shop) for around $2000 and they charged him additional $0.05 for a plastic bag.

While it was infinitely better than it predecessor, it doesn't really justify this price difference.

He will earn my respect if he actually manages to sell it at that price.

^ And now, the seller begins to plot the destruction of every single other copy of Final Fantasy IX on the planet...

Back