What Systems Are Still Unemulated?

I suppose people who had a Dragon32 might want to see it emulated, you'd have to have a fan of the system do it I suppose and I imagine it wouldn't be the most popular app. The completist side of me would like to see it just to round out the 8-bit emu's! A new game was released for it not so long ago on Cronosoft, it was called Glove, a bit of a Gauntlet clone and not too shabby so I heard.

So can someone tell me the possibility of the Threedo emu coming to the 2X? Is it just a theoretically possibility or has someone shown an interest in porting it? Plus, would it be able to run any quicker than the PSX emu? Something tells me it would be harder though I don't know why.

InsertFaveGameNameHere said:
So can someone tell me the possibility of the Threedo emu coming to the 2X? Is it just a theoretically possibility or has someone shown an interest in porting it? Plus, would it be able to run any quicker than the PSX emu? Something tells me it would be harder though I don't know why.
8*Link removED**

Hey thanks Rokdcasbah that wasnt the page it was suppose to link to. The linked page was supposed to be an artical saying FREEDO is dead and no work is being done on the project for any format

Last edited by a moderator:
Raine Emulator would be nice as it emulates WWF Superstars and Wrestlefest,as does Mame but not yet on the GP2X version

foleyjo said:
InsertFaveGameNameHere said:
8*Link removED**

Hey thanks Rokdcasbah that wasnt the page it was suppose to link to. The linked page was supposed to be an artical saying FREEDO is dead and no work is being done on the project for any format

heh, i figured as much...didn't seem to make any sense to just throw that page in there :D

Orkie said:
Exophase said:
That's the unfortunate thing about the archive, it's really hard to find certain things, especially when their names are like "Neo Geo Pocket Color" (where you put the spaces there can vary a lot)
For emulators, there is the list on the wiki: http://wiki.gp2x.org/wiki/Emulators#Emulator_List

For those mentioning the Coco computers, gp2xmess does support coco emulation although it is not full speed unfortunately. Just an FYI

~telengard

Cauterize said:
redstripe said:
Amiga CD32
Any update if this is possible? :)

I think is too difficulte and need a lot of work. Just see the Amiga 500 emulator (UAE4All or UAE2x) and think CD32 is like a Amiga 1200 (more powerfull than a 500)

There's lot of systems missing which gp2x f-200 will never get them the machine specs are to weak there was rumour that gph will be releasing gp2x f-800 console with better specs than gp2x f-200, here the machines which aren't emulated:

1. Nintendo 64
2. amiga cd 32
3. sega saturn
4. atari jaguar cd
5. sega megadrive 32x
6. sega dreamcast
7. Nintendo ds
8. sony ps2,ps3
9. sony psp
10. cps3

sukhigp said:
There's lot of systems missing which gp2x f-200 will never get them the machine specs are to weak there was rumour that gph will be releasing gp2x f-800 console with better specs than gp2x f-200, here the machines which aren't emulated:

1. Nintendo 64
2. amiga cd 32
3. sega saturn
4. atari jaguar cd
5. sega megadrive 32x
6. sega dreamcast
7. Nintendo ds
8. sony ps2,ps3
9. sony psp
10. cps3
11. Vectrex

Classic Gamer said:
sukhigp said:

1. Nintendo 64
2. amiga cd 32
3. sega saturn
4. atari jaguar cd
5. sega megadrive 32x
6. sega dreamcast
7. Nintendo ds
8. sony ps2,ps3
9. sony psp
10. cps3
11. Vectrex

Vectrex -----> http://www.gp2x.de/cgi-bin/cfiles.cgi?0,0,0,0,5,2029

Cauterize said:
Classic Gamer said:
11. Vectrex
Vectrex -----> http://www.gp2x.de/cgi-bin/cfiles.cgi?0,0,0,0,5,2029

classicgmr:
Trip: So far this is an Alpha build that only plays Minestorm. Once Squidge is back on his feet he will continue the build but for right now this is a very promising tease for the Vectrex fan! I'm very happy with it so far!

... and later...

Squidge said:
It's dead, Jim.
So... once again...

11. Vectrex :)

Edit - This post is not a complaint so don't take it as one. I love all of Squidge's emus and was looking forward to this one as well. However - since it is dead(Squidge's words) - it belongs on the list again. :)

im shocked to hear the vectrex project is dead,i was hopeing on a surprise christmas release along with berzerk by fluffy....thats my xmas ruined :(

Back