Scummvm

aesir911

aesir triumphs
Does anyone have a complete game list of what it can emulate pretty well? What systems? Anyone have a download package? Are bios needed?

if the games come in separate files (such as part 1, 2 and 3) will it still work on the wiz?

No bios files are needed, just about everything on the compatibility list works fine, the only thing I haven't got working (I've tried most stuff) was "Cruise For A Corpse". I'm not sure what you mean about if they come in parts, but the answer is almost certainly YES. As long as you own the original game (nudge nudge wink wink) it will work fine regardless of the version you use. I do reccomend getting the "talkie" CD versions of the games and compressing the audio and animations, it really makes games like "Fate Of Atlantis" even more enjoyable. If you think that sounds difficult, as long as you own the game you could download it ready compressed somewhere - and don't forget, some great games like "Beneath A Steel Sky" are legally available for FREE!!! See the ScummVM homepage for the downloads.

Back