What Pre-1985 Video Game Character Are You?

frolik

Bass Invader
Website
Visit site
http://quiz.ravenblack.net/videogame.pl

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer!

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly.

how true this is.... ;)

I am Kong.

Strong and passionate, I tend to be misunderstood, sometimes even feared. I don't want to fight, I don't want to cause trouble, all I ask is a little love, and a little peace. If I don't get what I want, I get angry, and throw barrels and flaming oil at whatever's stopping me.

:lol:

I am a Defender-ship

I am fiercely protective of my friends and loved ones, and unforgiving of any who would hurt them. Speed and foresight are my strengths, at the cost of a little clumsiness. I'm most comfortable with a few friends, but sometimes particularly enjoy spending time in larger groups.

:D

I am a Defender-ship.

I am fiercely protective of my friends and loved ones, and unforgiving of any who would hurt them. Speed and foresight are my strengths, at the cost of a little clumsiness. I'm most comfortable with a few friends, but sometimes particularly enjoy spending time in larger groups.

:D

I'm the Pong Bat/Paddle thing, someone who will listen and you can bounce ideas off... Also when the s**t hits the fan I can deflect it away with ease.

Im a Space Invader :D hehe

4.png

Attachments

• 4.png
    4.png
    710 bytes · Views: 114
  • 4.png
    4.png
    710 bytes · Views: 119
I am a Thrust-ship.

I am small and tricky - where you think I am, I probably am not. I can work very fast, but I tend to go about things in a round about way, which often leaves me effectively standing still. I hate rocks. Bloody rocks.

i hate rocks, they're too crunchy

this is what i am:

8.png

I am a Scorched Earth Tank.

When I have a mission, it consumes me; I will not be satisfied until the job is done. I have a strong sense of duty, and a strong sense of direction. Changes in the tide don't phase me - I always know which way the wind blows, and I know how to compensate for it. I get on poorly with people like myself.

Attachments

• 8.png
    8.png
    873 bytes · Views: 106
  • 8.png
    8.png
    873 bytes · Views: 124
16.png

"I drive fast, I turn fast, I do everything fast. I even breakfast. I tend to confuse people with my sudden changes of heart. Sometimes I even confuse myself, which tends to cause problems."

... Im a freakin light cycle. awesome. :D

Attachments

• 16.png
    16.png
    744 bytes · Views: 106
  • 16.png
    16.png
    744 bytes · Views: 116
11.png

I am Mr Do.

I am sedentary by nature, enjoying passive entertainment, eating when the mood takes me, and playing with my food. I try to avoid conflict, but when I'm angered, I can be a devil - if you force me to fight, I will crush you. With apples.

(If you were not Mr Do you would be Kong.)
:D Hehe... that's hilarious! Not quite true all the way, but close enough, especially the part about crushing people with apples. :D
Who is Mr. Do anyway?

BTW, I remember that scorched-earth tank! :) It's from some game on my old computer...
What was the name of that game? ... :ph34r:

Attachments

• 11.png
    11.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 109
  • 11.png
    11.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 112
3.png

"I am a Thrust-ship.

I am small and tricky - where you think I am, I probably am not. I can work very fast, but I tend to go about things in a round about way, which often leaves me effectively standing still. I hate rocks. Bloody rocks."

Attachments

• 3.png
    3.png
    14 KB · Views: 115
  • 3.png
    3.png
    14 KB · Views: 102
10.png

I am an abstract sort of creature, who dislikes any sort of restraint. If you try to pigeonhole me, I'll break the box, and come back for more. I don't have any particular ambitions, I just drift, but I am adept at keeping life going along.

Attachments

• 10.png
    10.png
    572 bytes · Views: 120
  • 10.png
    10.png
    572 bytes · Views: 101
Back