What Is The Best Rss Reader?

PoisonedV

Yeah, I'm a GIRL gamer, what of it?
Website
Visit site
I have nearly 300 RSS feeds that I am subscribed to, and for whatever reason they make firefox whimper like a bitch, and stutter every few minutes. Anyone use any good standalone RSS applications that they can recommend? multi-platform or windows based, please

'Username' said:
Firefox. Why do you have so many RSS feeds?
Sounds like my guys... don't have a solution, change the requirement. :eek: I used Akregator under KDE and it worked fine, but I only tracked a half dozen or so feeds. Now I only use a few so I just use Firefox. Wow, 300...

Last edited by a moderator:
'Username' said:
Firefox. Why do you have so many RSS feeds?
why not?
i ended up just looking at what was most popular and i enjoy 'feedreader'.

yeah nevermind this shit sucks. i dont want a goddamn browser, i just want the fucking thing to read feeds so i can open them up in my browser! jesus christ, is that so hard. with all the rss readers out there you would think at least one would have it right

Ok, I thought I might want to know myself, so I did some googling and it looks like you need to check out Blogbridge

CODE
http://www.blogbridge.com/

I am not going to load 300 RSS feeds to try it out, but it looks pretty good to me.

Google Reader maybe? That's what I use, but I have nowhere near 300 feeds...

i hate everything. i wonder if there are any RSS libs so i can make my own...
the worst thing is that none of them have any way to just copy and paste a whole bunch, or import from html or anything so i would have to enter ALL of them manually
i wonder if there is an rss reader extension for firefox that DOESNT use firefox's bookmarking system to manage feeds...

edit: http://www.sharpreader.net/
SHARPREADER.
ITS PERFECT.

if you have a server rnews is ok, I like to read feeds even when I'm not at home. Sure you could use google reader, it's a bit better, but I don't want to share all my data with google.

Back