What Is The Best Original Gb Pokemon Game?

Gotta go with Blue and Gold here, too. I also loved the real card game, as well as the card game cart for gbc. IRL, I've got about six mews, a couple charizards, those heiroglyphic mews you got when you went to the movie, etc.

Gotta go with Blue and Gold here, too. I also loved the real card game, as well as the card game cart for gbc. IRL, I've got about six mews, a couple charizards, those heiroglyphic mews you got when you went to the movie, etc.

I paid 6 quid for one of those at my market, and halfway translated it and got bored.

alex said:
I just started giving Crystal a go on fGB32. The series stink, but as a simplistic game it ain't bad at all.

And what's with the migraines I keep hearing about?

- Alex

Pokemon red had a pallete of white and red, work it out :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
The card game cart was good, but it was GBC-only which was why I didn't mention it. I remember completing it on the PC in an emulator a few years ago.

I also still have my card collection in a drawer somewhere, I used to have around a thousand, but I lost 400-odd of them. Which included most of my best ones.

Nostalgia, oh dear.

You can change the shading of a black and white game boy game by holding down the D pad in different directions when turning the game boy on. Soon solves the red shading problem.

Well Blue seems popular and as I already have blue converted for the palm emulator I'll go with that. If she completes that I'll be back on here for more info ;)

Cheers for your help folks.

Damn palm I'm hooked on gator pinball again Aaaargh! hehe. :D

Why exactly do you buy a palmos handheld for your daughter? :p
Aren't there better handhelds suited for that age? (personally, I didn't quite like the palmos gaming scene)
I have two, my old Tungsten T and my Zodiac but my TT's battery died a while ago. :(

Why exactly do you buy a palmos handheld for your daughter? :p
I was wondering along these lines, myself.

Wouldn't a GBP (or GBC) with any Pokemon cart run around the $10 range, anyway? Maybe I'm way off, but I can't believe it'd cost that much. Also, wouldn't you feel better having her carry around (and potentially break) a GameBoy than a Palm?

Last edited by a moderator:
She has a gba that I bought her a couple of months ago.

The reason I wanted to get her a cheap palm was mainly for ebooks and so I could put gba game guides and FAQs on the palm instead of printing out reams of paper. The games and GB emulator are a bonus.

So picture this. There I am going through my old palm collection and I think ah! my old Palm IIIxe would be great for Rosie. So I turn up with said Palm IIIxe and give her it and what do you think her first question is?

Does it play games? No not that

Has it got an MP3 player? No not that either.

Can it play movies? No not that.

No, her first question is can you put word files on it? Hardly the first thing I expected my Ten year old to ask about it.

So that's the reason I got a t625c because it's about the most basic hi res palm that'll run docs to go and is still a very nice pda for a youngster. The bonus is it didn't break the bank either.

EDIT PS keep in mind I have given her my sony GC10 game controller that has very much the look and feel of a game system.

sony-pega-gc10.jpg

Back