What have you bought recently?

My preorder is finally on its way.

dVSM5Gl0.png

I got another Wii. But this one is exclusively for GC and N64. It boots directly into homebrew channel and I have no wiimote just a GC controller. I got it as soon as i realised it worked with large SD cards and that it emulates N64 very well and without anti-aliasing. I find using a GC controller is a much more pleasant experience, the button layout, low latency, feel. The Wii in mint condition was 12 quid - a steal - if you have enough cash for the peripherals. For me, the Wii is the gift that keeps on giving.
PXL_20230225_114410417.jpg

Last edited:
Ordered a Sapphire Radeon RX 6800. Guess I'll have a used 3700x as a chaser, replacing the 1700. Should be enough for AAA games at 1080p and give me three-digit FPS.

Edit:
IMG_20230301_201120.jpg

Look how I massacred my boy... had to take the rotary tool to the case to fit this beast inside. The proportion of the card and the mini ITX board is kinda funny. Used a whole can of cleaning spray to get the filth out. Then took the front panel off and cleaned it whole under the shower. Had to deep clean the bath tub, myself and hoover half of my place after that. How this box breathed is a mystery to me ^^. Got a 3700X off eBay for 120 €, that'll go in tonight.

So far I'm pleased. Before the upgrade I've been playing Fallen Order for 24 hrs on lowest details 720 p, still stuttery as heck. Had problems with a boss fight, one attack in particular messed up performance so bad I had no chance of reacting to it. After the upgrade I won first try. This card is impressively silent. All options maxed out in that game, I can't tell if the fans are spinning just from listening. I should have spent the money earlier and spare me the headaches.

Edit: Installed the 3700X. Borderlands 3 FPS went from 87 to 124.

Last edited:
Tama_LJL48S-SBO_-_Club-JAM_Kit_-_Satin_Blonde_10004826-0.jpg

After two years of playing on my drum set that I have put together from various used drums, I finally pulled the trigger and got myself a nice small shell set. It's still "entry level", but it's compact and also delivers on sounds and looks.

I finally decided to get a "real" keyboard :D

View attachment 38572
same one i had 30 years ago
see: you can always buy things back
eq is excellent

nice one!

is this an ik mtm monitor in the back?
i have the micro monitors in use and adore them every single day.
best supernearfields i ever had. it's like listening with headphones just... without headphones. ;)
really awesome little buggers.
maybe someday i have the chance to test-listen the italy made precision ones, a bit pricey but hey, really interested.

Its approaching ten years since I became a Miku fan, so I wanted to get/do something special to mark the occasion. I've purchased the following figure.

The reason why I picked this particular figure is due to the modules appearance in the following song. The song is the first Miku song that I ever listened to and the one that set me off down the path that I'm traveling to this day.

Reactions: rSl
Back