What have you bought recently?

I haven't tried it yet, but I got the Community edition, so will try HDMI on the dock, although I've read reports that it doesn't work. I think I read that someone had it working via VGA...

Oh, and there was a one-liner I found that fixes most windows to scale to the screen, as out of the box many apps were unusable due to buttons being off screen. After that and the update, it's quite zippy and much nicer to use.

Hoping to get a PAYG sim to test on it today. I'll also give HDMI a go and report back later...

I believe it uses display mode alt but i just got the normal so no dock. Haven'ttested any of my current adaptors yet.

I know the updated pmos works with hdmi out now.

I was aware of the one line global window fix, don't remember what it was just saw it. The reason the devs didn't implement it was to encourage proper ports

I bought an Electro Magnetic Field tester. It measures 2 things:
Electric Fields (V/m) around current (for example: charging laptops). And Magnetic fields(µT) (Wifi, leaking Microwave out of a microwave oven).
While charging, the Pandora creates quite a field, peak values are 814 V/m. When wifi is on, peak is 1.4µT which is probably because my wifi is not very good.
The apparatus is not sensitive to all radiating things, like VeryLowFrequency and VeryHighFrequency (for example, it can not pick up 5G)

Attachments

• EMtester.jpg
    EMtester.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 131
  • EMtester2.jpg
    EMtester2.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 124
  • EMtester3.jpg
    EMtester3.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 132
A while back I backed this kickstarter:
I received them but they aren't very impressive (yet). They should be really really dark but in my case they aren't.

It comes with a protective layer, which I removed by sticking a piece of tape to it.
singularity00.jpg

I have two and both reflect a lot of light which shouldn't happen.
singularity01.jpgsingularity03.jpg

On the dark part itself you could see some layer/scratches, maybe this is caused by the protective layer.
singularity02.jpg

I just received an alert about the following item.

Best Christmas ever. :cool:

Reactions: rSl
An Fxtec Pro 1 X on indiegogo.

If anybody has the Pro 1 I would be interested to hear how Sailfish works on it and if it also has android support.

I bought Wikipedia some extra time. About three dollars worth. I mean, I use it enough, might as well.

This isn't the first time I've donated to them though. Likely won't be the last. I'm just one of those people who only donates when they actively beg. It's kinda like only going to church on Easter and Christmas.

Distillers yeast, and pectic enzyme.

My experiment with making and fractionally distilling an Apple brandy worked well so I got good stuff for the next batch

I bought this pouch/banana/thing and the Pandora (and Pyra) will fit well with a little space on both sides that gets lost because of the curvature when you put it on. The small pocket is too thin to make it fit (can't use the zipper) but it has a antitheft holder belt inside, so you can put the Pandora there, keep the zipper open, and the Pandora will not fall out.

edit: man, the elastic belt is too snug. You need to be thin to use this. hmm... bummer.

Attachments

• pouch1_top.jpg
    pouch1_top.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 99
  • pouch1.jpg
    pouch1.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Back