What have you bought recently?

gpsqueeek

Very Active Member
I have bought a lot of stuff recently... Want a list ? OK but I will ignore the marvelous food I found in my local stores xD
Yey !

matzesu

Forum Addict!
Staff member
Prime Day wasnt that succesfull for me, i bought only a:
- 128 gb USB 3 Stick, whit a hopefully not fell appart swing mechanism (just a cover on a Hinge that should protect the USB Plug) nothing special, and i think for 11 instead of 16 €
- USB to GBASP/DS Classic Charging Cable
- And the New CD from Saltatio Mortis..

ClockworkCoder

Chaotic Neutral
Prime Day wasnt that succesfull for me, i bought only a:
- 128 gb USB 3 Stick, whit a hopefully not fell appart swing
I didn't think about getting an extra SD card during Prime day until it finished, although I do have a 128GB card waiting for my Pyra... although at the rate it will more likely go into the PinePhone when I get that instead.

matzesu

Forum Addict!
Staff member
This whole Prime Day thing is fake anyway: I looked bevore on a Garming S6 Smartwatch and it was about 600 €, on Primeday they wrote its normaly 700 €..

Last Primeday, i bought 2 400 gb Micro SD Cards for about 69 € each, one is now on the Switch Lite, and the second one will get used as the second SD Card for the Pyra, i allready taped the Micro SD on the Adapter so it want fell out..

The Stick is also for the Pyra, but more likely for eveyday use, im now having my Work Time List on this, so i can put the Times in when im at work,,

dracmas

Bought an Asus ROG G15 laptop. Needed something that could be used for video editing and the old one with 4gb ram wasn’t working well.
Upgraded laptop ram from 16gb to 64gb.

two extra 1tb ssd’s so I can triple boot windows, Linux, and android.

not going to be spending much after the pyra is finished and paid off completely but this laptop should do for quite a few years if taken care of properly.

Swordfish II

Advanced Member
I didn't think about getting an extra SD card during Prime day until it finished, although I do have a 128GB card waiting for my Pyra... although at the rate it will more likely go into the PinePhone when I get that instead.
I have 2x 256 u3 SD Cards. Had them for years now. I should have waited. They are so much cheaper now.

matzesu

Forum Addict!
Staff member
Looks awesome
These bikes whit engine and pedals wherend that special at least in germany: whe called this Mofa in the Past, "Motor Fahrrad" (Motor Bycicle)
50 ccm whit Pedal, and these where driven by 15 yeahrs old,
Also whe had the "Fahrrad mit Hilfsmotor" which was a Bycicle whit a tiny engine on the front tyre..
These where the predecessor of the modern Ebikes, just whit 2 strocke Fuil insteat of Electrik power

Reactions: rSl

Hooka

That Guy!
Website
Visit site
The front brakes will be there eventually, just with those forks it'll be hard to go disc brakes atm, so I'm saving up to buy either a new front-end (forks, ape hangers, disc brake tabbed and everything) or go with a drum brake front wheel for slightly less...

It snowed, so I haven't rode it yet :p

Reactions: rSl