What have you bought recently?

Apple Iphone XR in Blue whit 256 gb Pictures will follow
A pretty Though Carry Case for this
New Toothprushes for my Electric Toothprush ( i dotnt know how these things are called in english "Zahnbürstenaufsätze" these Things that look like Apple Airpods)..
Darksiders Warmasterded Edition for Switch
and Cuphead, also for Switch..
666207f7fbd67c1345bf0f3152365bc9.jpg

Last edited:
I think they call those things new heads for your electric toothbrush, or just electric toothbrush heads in english.

I don't quite understand what you've bought there. Two screens, the bottom with a kind of inverse notch, connected by some furry cord?

Oh, right. Never seen one of those before. I was only vaguely ware the ipod touch was still a thing after the iphone came out. I take it all of that blue is part of the case.

Saw them live in December and look forward to the next gig in May, very talented girls. I usually don't listen to Black Metal often, but they were good in spite of their young age:

My SN30pro has bluetooth as well as USB connections (keyboard simulation, joypad simulation) and at least a couple more connections I've forgotten, all controlled by holding down buttons I can never remember when powering it on. It's worked a number of ways to drive my Pandora, although you have to pick an emulator where you can configure the controls.

I have read a lot of reviews, but still I can't understand if you can click the analog joysticks. Can it substitute completely a PS2 controller ?

I have read a lot of reviews, but still I can't understand if you can click the analog joysticks. Can it substitute completely a PS2 controller ?
The sticks are clickable. I don't know what the PS2 controller does, but I can tell you the SN30pro has no analog buttons, it has force feedback, it does motion controll, it has no amibo functionality.

On the other hand, the lime flavour tastes like toilet cleaner.
You shouldn't know, what toilet cleaner tastes like.

I've pre-ordered a Valve Index Headset + Controllers the other day when the pre-orders went live. It's gonna replace my almost 3 year old Vive... which is still younger than my Pyra pre-pre-order.
About 2 months™ to wait for this. Guess that'll arrive first as well.

The sticks are clickable. I don't know what the PS2 controller does

In the PS2 controller, sticks are sensible to how far you are moving them.
If you move them half way, a game character could walk, but if you move them till the border, the game character will run.

In the PS2 controller, sticks are sensible to how far you are moving them.
If you move them half way, a game character could walk, but if you move them till the border, the game character will run.
Yeah, I know what an analog joystick is and wouldn't have thought of digital once. I meant, I have no checklist of the PS2 controller's functions to compare against. Since you wondered about complete substitution.

The PS2 claimed to have analogue sampling of face button pressures, but practically, I don't know of any game I've played that actually used that feature, and I mostly used a PS1 dualshock controller on my PS2 back in the day which wouldn't have been able to tell games the button pressure, and it never interefered with my gameplay to my knowledge. IIRC the shoulder buttons were never analogue.

Yeah, I know what an analog joystick is and wouldn't have thought of digital once. I meant, I have no checklist of the PS2 controller's functions to compare against. Since you wondered about complete substitution.

The PS2 claimed to have analogue sampling of face button pressures, but practically, I don't know of any game I've played that actually used that feature, and I mostly used a PS1 dualshock controller on my PS2 back in the day which wouldn't have been able to tell games the button pressure, and it never interefered with my gameplay to my knowledge. IIRC the shoulder buttons were never analogue.

ok, thanks, seems that the only difference are the frontal triggers (L2 R2) then, I also never found a game that checked the pressure on them...

I'll use it on a PC anyway.

"Evergrace" for example uses that to check how hard you want to hit an enemy. Not an A class title btw but it has its charme, i like the maps, the story and to wear bird nests, pots and pumpkins as helmet.
Also back buttons are preasure sensitive, even the dpad is, pretty high detection range too. More than 8 bits at least. The pandora for comparison has 6 bits on the nubs.
I don't know of any game I've played that actually used that feature, and I mostly used a PS1 dualshock controller on my PS2 back in the day
So how do you know you games have not used it when it was not available in the first place?
Evergrace comes to my mind because it even had a settings menu for calibrating the sensitivity, other games sure are more subtle, a tad different walking speed, a tad shorter jumps etc.

Last edited:
Well, I didn't have trouble achieving what I could with any of the titles I played at all regularly. Any time I lost a game, I could fairly ascribe it to my own crappiness I felt. Plus, I guess the games could have complained at me if they weren't designed to run with a PS1 controller, assuming they can programmatically tell the difference.

Back