What have you bought recently?

History

I can't speak for others, but the reason I've become such a fan is because I love her voice and listening to her sing makes me happy.

Edit: Also she's sung a song about vegetable juice (how can you not love that ;)).

Edit 2: Also yodeling.

Last edited:
weste.jpg

Did not like the other yodeling song, it was quite awful.

thus incompete.

It makes me smile when I watch it because I find Miku's enthusiasm infectious, but each to their own.

That's why I labelled it as history rather than complete history.

More Vocaloid info for anyone who's interested: https://vocaloid.fandom.com/wiki/Vocaloid_Wiki

Edit: Thought I'd post some of my (current) favourite songs because why not (Don't worry I've cleared it with OP).

Last edited:
@Cerbera Yeah, that's better jpop. But the voice is too autotuned for my liking (now in 2019). But think the fans would run away if they updated the voice to something more natural speaking, like Sofia (the AI robot).
Don't worry I've cleared it with OP
lol!

Today I bought: Nothing. I'm in between jobs and need to spend as little as possible. Eating a jar of beans and drinking water (too lazy to make tea atm).

Honestly surprised it boots
059efc7700ebc92349e15f6d0c2423d9.jpg
Wow, I missed that, really nice machine. It's Zenith, they were quite solid and many of them work well today. The only question is is it 8088/6 or 286?

What are those two panels? It looks like a nice computer!

If it's pre-SlimsPort they are drive bays. They should rotate, showing its sides and floppy disk can be inserted. As far as I remember, left was for floppy, right for hard disk.
If it's post-SlimsPort, it's for batteries, but most Zenith SlimsPort and SupersPort-like models used only one battery and optional "backpack" for additional batteries.

But think the fans would run away if they updated the voice to something more natural speaking, like Sofia (the AI robot).

Yeah, it just wouldn't be the same.

I'm not OP believe it or not, Dahlia is. She created this thread because in her own words "It'll help me understand people better and also help satisfy my healthy sense of curiosity". TBH she's just incredibly nosy (I didn't say that BTW :-#).

@Klumpen Wide awake after listening It starts so softly and ambient like.

I really liked IRC: PurpleMotion/Skaven(FutureCrew) meets Ronald Jenkees meets KFFR

One thing that I've been meaning to do for a while now is purchase a Dollfie Dream for use as a photo model. They cost a few hundred pounds though so I've got a bit of saving up to do, also I want a custom one so I need to make a decision as to parts and clothes etc.

Back