What have you bought recently?

3+3+2=8. 8*12=96 (that's 69 but the other way around)
1 ounce = 0.02841306 liter
8[case]*12[units]*0.02841306[ounce-to-liter]*12[ounce]=32.73184512 liter of sugarwater.
All I can think is: This guy is loaded! (has money to spend).
2 weeks=14 days, so 32.73184512 /14 = 2.3 liters a day.

Now reverse all these benefits:

Remember those eight cases of soda I bought a week ago? I’m already on the eighth case.

I think I’m gonna switch back to decaffeinated coffee. It’ll be better for my health.

• Wow
Reactions: rSl
As for what I’ve bought recently, Double Wood brand Saffron Extract off of Amazon, arriving tomorrow. It’s an appetite suppressant, but there’s some talk that it can help with antidepressant induced sexual dysfunction.

Reactions: rSl
A new wallet because my previous one wasn't cool enough.

61-EBIVS39-FL-AC-UX569.jpg

maybe he's a quitter? Won't go all the way. Same with the Pyra, also did not finish the ride. Won't buy real Saffron, just processed one. Won't buy coffeebeans, just decaf. Doesn't make pizza, just buys it. etc.

I just ordered some pizza for delivery after ten o’clock at night. I didn’t think I was that desperate, but I am. I hope nothing happens to my driver.

Interesting that the official website:

does not tell you the composition but other websites do:

So there are a lot of side effects and it's not saffron at all, then.
Cellulose (wood pulp) is used to make the pills heavier.
Rice flower is used as glue to keep the pill together? Gotta love the side effects.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 210

Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
Saffron Extract (Std. to 0.3% Safranal)88.5 mg*

*Daily value not established.

Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (capsule), rice flour, cellulose.

Be careful with that stuff, @JDTAY
Post automatically merged:

ordered some pizza
Here in Europe you need to buy full units of Pizza. So in your place you can order a few slices? (or did you mean a few full-sized pizza?)
And you want to get thinner by eating pizza and saffran extract? Interesting.

We used to have takeaway/kitchen places that would make big trays of rectangular pizza and sell it by the slice. It only lasted about 18 months though, so perhaps the business model wasn't waterproof.

I ordered some instant coffee off of Amazon on Saturday, and it’s supposed to arrive in the next three hours, but darn it, I want it now. I’m like a zombie here.

Back