What have you bought recently?

6tKP9HDv.jpg

g-shocks are great but calculator watches might suit you better
aye, databanks are cool! really adored your collection showed off earlier.
my band lasted for 12 years and the whole watch was about 30 bucks only, so i really can't complain.
if it wasn't made in china it would still be in ok condition i guess.
but as i got the g-shock 8300 (dubbed 'stargate') in the mid 90's, i had to 'shock' me again. :cool:
this time with a much better wristband, solar powered and radio-controlled.
dw_8300_010.jpg

that's a really nice one.

I'm looking for a classic styled G-Shock that is a bit bigger and on sale of course.

this is my current one (sorry if I already posted):

2022-08-2010.39.125677845730432032009.jpg

a bit blingy I know. gimme a break it was on sale.

Wasn't this for the Absurdism corner ?

Computer OP says no.

databanks are cool!

I got one with human size buttons a while back.

I use the databank/telememo feature to store appointment times/dates rather than phone numbers.

List of watches we have

Me:
Currently in the post:
P:

I got one with human size buttons a while back.

I use the databank/telememo feature to store appointment times/dates rather than phone numbers.
That's got usable buttons, but it seems to be too few to really be called a databank watch (and to be fair they don't call it a databank, just a watch that has a databank mode). When you enter your appointments, do you bother with the separator punctuation (e.g. 22/08/2022 10:30)?

nice! i had an eye on the orient m-force RA-AC0L03B. some called it the analog g-shock, but i'm not ready (yet?) for servicing a mechanical movement watch to keep it running tight.
it's from seiko/epson with sapphire glass and completely made in japan for a fair price imo.
Orient_M-Force_RA-AC0L03B_Conteenium_6.jpg

Three cases of Diet Mountain Dew, three cases of Pepsi Zero Sugar, and two cases of Mountain Dew Code Red. All have twelve 12-ounce cans. This should cover all my beverage needs for about two weeks.

Did I mention that Pepsi Zero Sugar contains 69 milligrams of caffeine per can? I'm not making a 69 joke; I'm pointing out that this officially beats Diet Sun Drop for most reckless soda on the market. Coke makes a cola-coffee blend, and even that doesn't have any more caffeine than Pepsi Zero Sugar.

Back