What have you bought recently?

Picked this up in a local charity shop.

Book.jpg

Loading times? On a cartridge-based system? What the hell are they doing there then?

The Graphics can’t be why there are long loading times,
Maybe there are also that long on other consoles..
The game itself is quite good ..

And on topic on Luger PC :
Im German, and not in a Shooting Club so im not allowed to own firearms..
wasn’t Luger a German Brand ??
The money I saved on not to buy ammo and cigarettes will spend on Video Games and strange Handheld.. ^^

s-l1600.jpg

Alpine SPJ-616CX Type-J 6"coaxial and 6"component speaker package...... got this for $129 AUD. the factory speakers in my car are 12 years old and suck... these have to sound better. lol

Yeah, I was being slightly facetious there. I'm also aware of Pandora games that spend more time setting up worlds, LUTs and decompressing data than they actually spend transferring anything from the file system.

article-630x354.8ec34db2.jpg

Needed a new Notebook after almost seven years :cool:

gpd-win-2-vorreservierung-mit-40-eur-rabatt-konsolen.jpg

Preordered at ED's shop :cool:

Raspberry-Pi-3-Model-B.jpg

For some remote Linux programming and running my own GitLab-Server (CE) :cool:

Last edited:
So a few things:
1. ATMega328p chips! Finally I can make my Atari converter as a nice prototype:

inside.jpg
And I GPLed my code. Not tested well, terribly buggy, but works in typical Atari boot-up mode.

2. I got the Russian ZX Spectrum clone called "Bajt". Surprisingly, all TTLs were OK and the problem was a single capacitor with huge leaking current.

I traded in my Acoustic Bass Guitar, and got 150 € voucher which I used to get this pretty cool Country Guitar, a Gigback and some extra spare strings
I decided to give my Bass away because I’m not that good in Bass Playing, and every Chords I get are for normal Guitars,
Now I have this Thing ..
b875675833b0e628054ab4c353fe7b92.jpg

nice guitar there Matzeus
Thanks,
i got some time yesterday to play some songs on it, its sounds pretty good, but i have to train more for this guitar than for my normal Classic Guitar because the strings are metal, not nylon..
its more like a E-Guitar in therms of diviculty to play the chords..

also the string spacing and neck width are different from a classical guitar. i picked up a yamaha classical guitar last year and keep missing the strings because it so wide and flat...lol I have a Fender DG-7 , had it for over 20 years now... dont get to play much anymore. Made myself a Cigar box guitar, tuned DAd its a whole heap of fun to muck around with.

At the moment, got a Veer Cardboard VR set for my birthday. (Just turned 29) I just wished there was a good Free and Open Source device I could use instead of the android.

got a Veer Cardboard VR set for my birthday.
Happy Birthday! So how's the quality of the VR?

I bought a new battery for my navigation system, autonomy was < 3 minutes... now it lasts 30 minutes again (yeah, not that good, I know, but I give it power with a Pandora and only turn it on when I get lost on the bike; in the car I have it connected to a power cable).

Last edited:
Happy Birthday! So how's the quality of the VR?

I bought a new battery for my navigation system, autonomy was < 3 minutes... now it lasts 30 minutes again (yeah, not that good, I know, but I give it power with a Pandora and only turn it on when I get lost on the bike; in the car I have it connected to a power cable).

Oh it was excellent, particularly for the space battler. The cavern game I felt, I was unsure if that was the game end, or if it was incomplete.

I hadn't had the same feeling since the end of Grandia I, without going into detail.

I'm learning how the system works, as I'm wanting a VR styled desktop experience, with the ability to walk around 3D versions of my programs icons. The OS would have its own self-contained adventure mode, though you can always install new games. And in this mode you must battle fictional hackers trying to get into your system. Winning different updates of adventure mode net crypto currency rewards to spend on adding to the IPFS network, which comes default.

I might be in over my head, but I'd get my own console for this purpose.

Back