What happened to _this_ forum then?

Tor

I changed over to the Pandora forum after finishing with another one where people complained about the layout, thinking, "the Pandora forum is really the best forum software I've been using", then when I refresh the screen _this_ ugly thing comes up! Now this forum looks as bad as the worst of them. Tiny icons difficult to hit, no easy friendly "mark all topics read" button, in fact everything I liked is gone gone gone.

Argh.
Oh well. It'll be easier to just stay at gp32x though, as this forum doesn't have the usability advantage anymore. But I'm sure disappointed.

I prefer the new look, agree that some of the icons could be a tad bigger though. Might be worth pointing out your concerns in the Suggestions board.

I'm not a fan of of the tiny fonts everywhere, Or the logo, or the domain (not it matters)

Maybe someone could do some designing, a new logo perhaps? and a menu? I'm not asking, just a thought.

In a few weeks all the forums should be in place and things a bit more firmly on the ground :)

Joe

Me, I just don't like changes. I get that it's supposed to make a more neutral enviroment, but the pandora logo is still the favicon.

Eh, we'll get used to it.

I'm kind of getting used to it, but it still doesn't feel like 'home'. I suppose it's because I was too used to the old layout and looks... :|

I'm pretty sure this theme is still being worked on. If you go into setting you can change the theme back to the old one i think.

Hopefully the new forum will fix the anoying bug with replies etc (i know greasemonkey has a fix for this but my phone doesn't want to know !)

Left hope its also more mobile compatible like the forum at vjforums

What would my day be like without a bit of pandora catch up ?

Guys, go to your control panel and change the theme, the other theme is a lot nicer. Instead of purple and blue its silver and blue.

Actually, it seems that Skyline Blue is now the default theme, and cannot be changed back because I already tried to change it and cannot find the option anymore...

There are still two themes, "Pandora" the original theme for this forum with the large Pandora logos everywhere and "OpenHandhelds" which is the newer less 'loud' theme. which currently has the red and black Open Handhandhelds logo.

^True now; they're playing tricks on me, they knew I was gonna mention it so they temporarily deleted the option, and now it's back in there... conspiracies... <_<

At least it means that these forums are being mantained and changed. :p

There are still changes and additions being made. The Skyline Blue theme will probably stay the default, but that doesn't mean it can't be tweaked. Other features will be added as ED has time to do it.

And now (that is, at this right moment) it's back to the original again.. :D I'm a happy camper. I just hope that it either a) stays that way), or b) that it'll be an option (theme, whatever) later. I could unzoom my browser window too.

They're both options, and it will probably stay that way. I'm using the OpenHandhelds theme because I prefer it, but I do like that the themes are selectable. For all its flaws, PHPBB's themeing is one of its best features.

Ravnos said:
They're both options, and it will probably stay that way. I'm using the OpenHandhelds theme because I prefer it, but I do like that the themes are selectable. For all its flaws, PHPBB's themeing is one of its best features.
You do know that 95% of forum software have a theme system of some sort :p

psymastr said:
Ravnos said:
You do know that 95% of forum software have a theme system of some sort :p
Maybe he's pointing out how shit phpBB is :p.

Back